Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
On the rda's that came with a to long center pin I used a felt tip marker to darken up the part sticking out of the deck, then removed the pin and reduced the length with a bench grinder.

Great idea, I've been using a magnifying and counting the number of threads that stick out above the deck. You just saved me some time and from getting cross eyed.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Good luck on the pins you ordered from 3FVape. Both of mine I got today, are NOT BF pins. They are not drilled through and are solid. Oh sure the picture they have up there shows them to have a hole in both ends but that is a lie. 3FVape is a terrible place to buy from anyway I have had issues before. Thought I would take a chance and get these pins, stupid me I got hosed again by them. Plus their Customer Service is a joke. If anyone knows where to get BF pins for the Goon LP I would love to buy a couple, thanks

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I'm sure its been mentioned here befor Deb, but you can get some BF pins from FD Vapes... These are the ones...
1448258713.jpg

Reactions: debinnv

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
No, no worries at all @muzichead I truly appreciate the info, sorry I should have said that first. Guess I was still a bit frustrated at 3FVape and the crap they pull. I see that Fasttech sells pins and they "say" they are BF but they do not have a good picture and I am starting to think these Chinese companies have no clue what a BF pin REALLY is! lol

The bottom of the pin (where you place your screwdriver ) has a hole but where the liquid is supposed to come out does not. I wonder if I can find a drill bit tiny enough to get in there. Sigh.......I doubt it, it's pretty darn tiny. I have 2 of them so maybe I will try with a very thin nail and hammer HA HA You would think with all the squonk atty's and spare pins I have that one of them would have fit, NOPE.....

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I was going to but looking at his FB page he is not fulfilling pre-exisiting orders nor is he answering anyone when they inquire about where their order is.
    Did not know this.
    Just placed an order for pins.
    I hope he is just currently OOS.
    Communication is key in any business.

Reactions: KentA

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Did not know this.
    Just placed an order for pins.
    I hope he is just currently OOS.
    Communication is key in any business.
    I'm not sure what the current status is there,but a few months back things had really slowed down there due to Dennis aka Fat Daddy having some major health issues.I placed an order last month and got it in just a few days,his son had taken over operations for the time being,and was not familiar with everything yet,but was trying to get everything caught up.

Reactions: puffon

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm not sure what the current status is there,but a few months back things had really slowed down there due to Dennis aka Fat Daddy having some major health issues.I placed an order last month and got it in just a few days,his son had taken over operations for the time being,and was not familiar with everything yet,but was trying to get everything caught up.
    Seems to be back on track.
    Just got a shipping notice....:thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread