Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
HP-lovin the attys you sent!;) Hows the one I sent ya doin...still good?

Yeah, it's still holding up nicely. Glad you like the ones I sent. We're thinking about getting a bulk of the (white ones) made.
What do you think of that one at 3.7? I think it's about as good as 3.7 vaping gets IMO, so we shouldn't have any trouble unloading them if we have a bunch of them made.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

Thanks highping and crashtestjeep for your good tips. If the truth be known, I'm asking this question mainly for our son, and will have him read the thread. His Big Chuck has a 510 atty. He'll get it tomorrow, I'm charging the batteries now. Your tips also help me when I go the 6V route.

So mainly, we should hold the atty down for only a couple of seconds and keep it wet. It's encouraging to know this will become second nature after a while. With the 3.7V, I'm used to taking long slow hits.

Thanks again, and I welcome any other tips anybody else may have.

-----

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
-----

Thanks highping and crashtestjeep for your good tips. If the truth be known, I'm asking this question mainly for our son, and will have him read the thread. His Big Chuck has a 510 atty. He'll get it tomorrow, I'm charging the batteries now. Your tips also help me when I go the 6V route.

So mainly, we should hold the atty down for only a couple of seconds and keep it wet. It's encouraging to know this will become second nature after a while. With the 3.7V, I'm used to taking long slow hits.

Thanks again, and I welcome any other tips anybody else may have.

-----

I have been using the kr808d cartomizers at 6v. If you top them off, where they will hold no more juice, I can do 4 second hits (scared to try any longer) for about 20 hits before I feel I need to top them off.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
I hold my button down for alotta sec's and dont have trouble, but have only done with broken in attys, I let them warm up and then I abuse them..;)

With cartos, I don't have to worry as much about popping them. I haven't had any atties pop so I guess I am scared of what to expect...lol.

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
mmmm, strange that i have yet to have any problems with atty's yet. I have big chuck at 3.7 now, but batteries and charger on way for 6v.
I got in a bind before owning my chuck and waiting on it---i had a hastily put together lightvapor that fell apart (my bad=as my mod building was sloppy). Anyway, basically trashed it.

I got couple of wire and soldered to connector from Radio shack, attached atty, a 901, cart and then just was touching wire to one of those big 6v flashlight batteries. Man, that was some vapin. Lot hotter inhale and throat, lung hit. Big vapor.

Even with that, atty's holding up to the punishment.

However, I did fry 2 of them when not paying attention when i laid it down and left the wires touching the battery contact. Once even the cart started to melt.

Everyone who saw me with the wires and that big battery sure thought it was funny.

Hope my luck keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread