Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I loved Got Cookie, and ordered some clearance bottles awhile back. The first two bottles were good using Triton coils on an Atlantis 2 tank -- it was the only thing I vaped in that tank and the mint came out nicely. The last bottle I opened was flat tasting with no mint. I've got some chocolate mint that I was thinking of adding to perk it up, and this post reminded me that I was going to do that. Lol. It'll have to work on my Subtank, though, with my gold plated Atom coils. The Atlantis 2 is retired...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Hardware seems to be evolving faster and faster as time goes by... I confess, I have no idea what gold plated Atom coils are... *blush*

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Hardware seems to be evolving faster and faster as time goes by... I confess, I have no idea what gold plated Atom coils are... *blush*
Atom Vapes makes 24k gold plated "Atom" coils for all the various Kanger Subtanks, and many Aspire tanks. They're great! I've tried all the various new coils, and much prefer these because they last so much longer. I think they perform better, too. They are a bit more expensive, initially, but make up for it with their longevity. I usually buy them from Sweet Vapes, but Atom Vapes sells them too.
I am saving my used ones... Can't throw gold away! [emoji383] [emoji146]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread