Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie58

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Florida,U.S.A.
When I got home today my 201 was in the mail box.
Like it said in the post in the suppliers forum from beyondecigs.com they came as seperate units, the charger cable and carts came in yellowish beige boxes and the attys and batteries came in blue plastic sleeves/bags? wrapped in bubble wrap.
They were the white ones with fine greyish or black (its hard to tell since they are soo fine) lines on them. I guess to look like cigarette papers?
After charging up one of the batteries I tried one out.
There was good vapor right out of the box with the stock cart. I didn't realy care for the flavor of the cart so I rinsed the filler and cart blew out the atty and filled the cart with some VG ry4 I had. The taste is ok but I got the rubber mouth pieces on the carts that came with it and I can taste the rubber some what. I,ve ordered some replacement carts form Shawn at litecig hopefully they will be the plastic ones and then maybe better taste.
I.ve gotten about 4 Hrs. of vaping from my first battery and am sure that it will improve after a couple of charge discharge cycles.
The vapor is in between my J118 and my 510 but may improve once my atty breaks in.
Like all attys i've gotten, what ever they prime it with kind of contaminates the flavors for a little while. I've still not quite gotten it out yet. The attys were damp with it when I took them out of the bags.
The throat hit is ok I can get the urge to cough sometimes if I draw on it too strongly. I've taken the cart out after vaping on it for a while and can see some juice all over the sides of it. but no leakage on the battery to atty connection or where the mouth piece fits in the atty. It sort of clicks in and seals real good. Sometimes my 510 and 118 carts are a little loose and if I catch it with my lip it will come part way out. The inner cart does the same when inserted in the mouth piece so I'm not worried about the mouth piece coming off the cart like happens sometimes with my 118.
The only thing is that the vapor dries out my mouth more than any other e cig I've tried. But that can be remedied with remembering to drink more.
I'm going to stop as I'm getting long winded with this.
All I realy started out to say is that the deal is what was stated in the post and arrived promptly.

Uncle Bill

ECF Veteran
The 201 is my workhorse PV for home use-- using a PT plugged into a USB wall adapter (this one). Excellent wicking from the large cart, great vapor, but it sure does drink up a lot of juice. Someone should invent a juice cannister that straps to the PT barrel with a direct feed tube to the cart. That would be ideal for long road trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread