Got my EVOD Kanger Starter Kit today :)

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by sandyravage, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sandyravage

sandyravage Full Member

howdy yall, just wanted to say how pleased I am with this product. I've been smoking the Logic e-cigs for quite some time, decided to upgrade, after consulting with some very well informed members of this forum, they recommended I start with the EVOD Kanger starter kit. So I ordered it this past Thursday and it came today :) I couldn't be happier with this product, it's so easy to use and straight forward. Great for beginners looking to dive a little deeper into the world of vaping. I would absolutely recommend this kit to anyone who is unsure of what to get or where to begin, I think the site I got it from may be out of stock at the moment, but they will definitely be getting more soon. Also just know that even though it is a starter kit, it doesn't come with any juices, so be sure to order a sampler pack or something of variety so you can try out what you like. Personally I like menthol flavor, so I got the menthol variety pack and it tastes great! I believe I got the medium amount of nicotine (I think it's like 18mg or something close to that) , it's right below full strength, and it seems to be fine for me.
    Anyone who has any questions about this just ask me, it's very user friendly so I'm learning this stuff at an exponentially fast rate here ;)
    Whoop WHoop!!

2. SoaFung

SoaFung Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Congrats. Nice upgrade from the cig-a-likes and definitely a decent starter kit.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

3. InTheShade

InTheShade Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations Sandy, glad you found something that works for you. Now just make sure you read up on how to maintain your toppers, how to clean them and keep them functioning and you've got a solid setup that can last for months and months.

Don't forget to buy new coils too :toast:

4. Portertown

Portertown Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You made a good choice in the upgrade. I did the same thing about 6 months ago as I switched from the Blu ecigs.
    This kit will move your vaping experience to the next level.

5. Recycled Roadkill

Recycled Roadkill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I quit smoking using the evods and there will always a place in my heart for them. I still use them for stealth vaping but not so much around the house anymore.

Yes, evods are a great choice!

6. floofgoofer

floofgoofer Full Member Verified Member

Congrats! they are a great little package. Now the most important question... which colors :D ? I went with Blue and Silver :)

7. JayEatsAirplane

JayEatsAirplane Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats as well! Evod's are what got me back into vaping and got me off analogs. They're definitely a great starter as well as a continued use product. I prefer my ProTanks now, but occasionally I use one of my Evod's. Almost nostalgic, even though it's only been a couple months. Haha

8. StrikeIII

StrikeIII Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just ordered one of those starter kits as a Christmas present for one of my friends that wants to quit smoking and start vaping. The kit is with a Kanger Protank 2 mini set-up. It's a pretty good deal for 2 that I found over at Vape Dojo.

Kanger Mini Protank 2 Starter Kit -VV

9. devauto

devauto Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the upgrade! Read the forums, learn how to maintain them properly, and they will serve you well for a very long time!

10. Topfuel1997

Topfuel1997 Moved On Verified Member

Congrats, as I have gotten at least one of my friends to buy a EVOD kit so far and I think two more are about to pull the trigger into the vaping world to kick analogs. I like the EVOD clearo as they are cheap and work great. I bought a EVOD clearo and a Protank II for my first purchase and I love both...a Protank Mini should be your next purchase.

11. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I recently received my Evod starter kit as well. I'm not a newbie, but I have been heavily invested in 808/ego products for my first 16 months. This is my first real venture into the real world of 510/ego. I concur that they are a great starter system. I would suggest that you pick up some lower resistant coils like 1.8 ohm so that you can experiment a little. I vape mostly for TH and heat, not for taste (I use mostly unflavored), so I needed the 1.8 heads. The standard 2.5 heads are OK with flavors, but not hot enough for my needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.