Got my provari today, I'm under-impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I'M UNDER-IMPRESSED WITH EVERY OTHER mod I'VE TRIED. This thing is awesome. salt of the sea. Cat's meow. Grace of the flying spaghetti monster. 8th wonder. Bell on bobby's hat. Just good vape, plain and simple. Saving for a mini now. Face palm for not getting it sooner. That is all. I needed to vent, thank you for your time.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I'M UNDER-IMPRESSED WITH EVERY OTHER MOD I'VE TRIED. This thing is awesome. Salt of the sea. Cat's meow. Grace of the flying spaghetti monster. 8th wonder. Bell on bobby's hat. Just good vape, plain and simple. Saving for a mini now. Face palm for not getting it sooner. That is all. I needed to vent, thank you for your time.

I think this is everyone that owns a provari's quote :Face palm for not getting it sooner"

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I'M UNDER-IMPRESSED WITH EVERY OTHER MOD I'VE TRIED. This thing is awesome. Salt of the sea. Cat's meow. Grace of the flying spaghetti monster. 8th wonder. Bell on bobby's hat. Just good vape, plain and simple. Saving for a mini now. Face palm for not getting it sooner. That is all. I needed to vent, thank you for your time.

Are the Provaris really all that? You better belive it, just ask my other Mods as thay have become paper weights...

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I see a stop motion movie of this cataclysmic event in your future..

A mod slum in my kitchen drawer, tube and box mods scrounging among disposed cartos and batteries with frayed shrink wrap. Empty bottles of e juice spread across the bottom of the drawer. Then I come by, blow a huge cloud of vapor out and slam the drawer shut with the but end of my provari as the sun glints off the SS mod.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Mine came in yesterday. First vape was WOW! The juices I used on my eGo 1000mah batts were pretty good, but at 4.2v I have NEW juices from the old bottle. The flavor from a 3 ohm carto is impressive and the vapor is huge.

For two years I've been still smoking 8 or ten cigarettes a day while vaping. Since this thing came in I haven't wanted one or even felt the need to smoke and vape. Even after a meal I just vape the Provari and feel satisfaction. I'm done with analogs.

I know that vaping goodness is just a combination of voltage, resistance, a good carto, good juice, and the ability of the battery to supply consistent voltage at load. Variable voltage is variable voltage and my box mod will provide that, but this mod is so well built and designed that I'm impressed by the workmanship and quality that went into the concept. Eventually, I will get my money back from the $10 or $12 I save every time I have to buy a battery. Yes, that will take years, but I think this thing will easily last through the amortization period. During that time, I will enjoy every minute of the experience.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
Mine came in yesterday. First vape was WOW! The juices I used on my eGo 1000mah batts were pretty good, but at 4.2v I have NEW juices from the old bottle. The flavor from a 3 ohm carto is impressive and the vapor is huge.

For two years I've been still smoking 8 or ten cigarettes a day while vaping. Since this thing came in I haven't wanted one or even felt the need to smoke and vape. Even after a meal I just vape the Provari and feel satisfaction. I'm done with analogs.

I know that vaping goodness is just a combination of voltage, resistance, a good carto, good juice, and the ability of the battery to supply consistent voltage at load. Variable voltage is variable voltage and my box mod will provide that, but this mod is so well built and designed that I'm impressed by the workmanship and quality that went into the concept. Eventually, I will get my money back from the $10 or $12 I save every time I have to buy a battery. Yes, that will take years, but I think this thing will easily last through the amortization period. During that time, I will enjoy every minute of the experience.

Congratulations on finally putting down the pack! You'll get your money back from not buying cigarettes. Just found a place where you can buy 500ml of juice at 25 cents a ml!!! That's saving! I'm making a small order tomorrow to test the waters. Customizable pg/vg, flavors seem well varied. I'm excited. Thinking about the 500 ml bottle unflavored and just order flavor concentrates from where ever I want.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Congratulations on finally putting down the pack! You'll get your money back from not buying cigarettes. Just found a place where you can buy 500ml of juice at 25 cents a ml!!! That's saving! I'm making a small order tomorrow to test the waters. Customizable pg/vg, flavors seem well varied. I'm excited. Thinking about the 500 ml bottle unflavored and just order flavor concentrates from where ever I want.

Cheap juice isnt always good though . I tried that when i first started and got so much crappy juice i wouldnt even vape them .Then when i tried the more expensive high quality juices like msts and bwb i instantly saw a difference and it got me off analogs. I find in this industry you get what you pay for.Might as well buy the best since the best is still much cheaper then analogs and keeps me from smoking. YMMV of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread