16840​

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I live 30 miles from Supplier/Originating Post Office

July 17th: Order placed/Priority Shipping
July 18th: Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
No other tracking updates......
July 19th: Created a website support ticket to make Supplier aware, though I know it happens sometimes
July 20th: GotVapes told me they handed the package off on the 18th and package was returned to GV
July 22nd: GV told me they have the package, they don't know why, and they would get it back out to me

No problem. USPS isn't reliable. Things happen. OK, but why oh why did it sit there for two more days?

July 24th: Still nothing. Contacted GV through support ticket
July 26: Still nothing. Contacted GV through support ticket and via Conversation on ECF
July 27th: GV rep told me on ECF they would fix this and get it out today and that it was previously returned because postage was 20 cents short
July 28th: a different GV rep said they were trying to get a hold of boss (Huh? For what? Ship the package already)
July 30th: Still nothing. Contacted GV through support tick and ECF
Aug 1st: Still nothing. Contacted GV through support tick and ECF
Aug 1st: I was told via support ticket that I should get it Monday Aug 3 and that they have sent it out two more times
Aug 3: Still nothing

That's 16 days a package can't go 30 miles for the cost of priority shipping. Take the first four days off because of USPS you still have 12 days and no package. Throughout this process I have been very polite and patient and there has not been one apology or offer to refund my money. Bad Customer Service.

Will update​

Last edited:

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
Package arrived yesterday. Has a lot of writing on it from the shipper and carrier messaging each other over the 20 cents short because the priority box was used. I'm a truck driver that delivers mail from printing companies to the USPS all the time. In fact, that's how I spent my last Thursday and Friday evening. In the process I get to deposit a check to pay for the mailing. A few months ago I deposited a $60,000 (roughly) check for the mail in my truck. That's actually a small check BTW. It was an exact dollar and change amount, pre approved through their online Bulk Business Mail System. Since someone else at the time of drop off decided the mailing was $1.50 short, they were going to reject that much mail and make me take it back. Yes, you read that right. Of course I paid the lowsey $1.50 out of my pocket to make my customer happy, but you can see the lesson here. If they say the money is short it is not moving forward to its destination until what they say is missing is paid. It's just not. It doesn't matter how many times you send it out and write on the package. They don't care about you or your customer more than their bosses that tell them to do this. It's absurd, I know.

Will I buy from you again? No. You didn't pay the 20 cents until August 3rd, 16 days from original ship date, and a customer should not suffer because of your battle over 20 cents with the carrier.

Reactions: powerband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread