Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
The Got Vapes 5120 hybrid carto "Stallion"
2.0 ml capacity
3 ohm resistance with "2 ohm performance"
pre punched stainless is what i ordered

I paid $6.95 for a 5 pack

have you ever been smacked in the face with a frying pan? Seen one of those videos where some dude is crossing the street and WHAM! he gets splattered by a bus.

that is how i felt when i filled this bad boy and took my first vape off it. I use a cartomater tank from vaperfexxion so this cartomizer is a bit long, maybe 1/4 inch. But holy balls this carto hits like a freight train. I cannot turn my provari beyond 5.0v ...its just too much vapor.

this carto gets like 10 stars..holy crap..i cannot believe how awesome this thing is.

GotVapes STALLION™ Empty 5 PK : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Thanks for the review. I've been happy for several years with boges in my tanks. I've got A few RBs but always go back to a carto tank and I'm constantly looking for the next best thing in cartos. I almost pulled the trigger on the AMP tank but I realized during my time vaping that I am not a fiddler. I prefer to keep things as simple as possible or else it takes some of the enjoyment away from my vaping experience. RBs were fun for a while but just became tedious and inconsistent. I just purchased a couple 5 packs of the stallion's to try out in my prov2.

Thanks for sharing your experience with them

Happy vaping

Tivo

Last edited:

johnny bobcat

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Colorado
I have had the exact opposite experience wit these cartos, they taste pretty awful. I can't push them past 3.8 volts without getting a horrible burning taste, I'm not using thick juices either, 70/30 pg/vg respectively. The vapor is decent at low volts, but the flavor and throat hit are severely lacking to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread