GotVapes.com's Original: MEGA Contest, FUN & Features Thread 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Glad your keeping the sale going till March 6th, because this is the time of the month I look at my bank account and ponder. I was going to purchase one of the great deals on the sets you offered, only to realize just how low my account was, I'm glad it's a short month. I'm planning on trying the Fluxomiser XL's for my eGo, next month. As for your historical information, I would have to say I'm impressed, I'm an aspiring Archaeologist, (working towards my degree) history is my thing, you did mighty fine cowboy. I wrote this big post only to delete it because I resembled a teachers notes for a history lesson..

B+

Nice work....stop doubting yourself. :thumb:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
haha- thanks!

edit: by the way you should have sent your teacher's notes along, I would have enjoyed them : )

On those disposables let me know if it hits your budget timing and I can extend it for you for a bit...

Glad your keeping the sale going till March 6th, because this is the time of the month I look at my bank account and ponder. I was going to purchase one of the great deals on the sets you offered, only to realize just how low my account was, I'm glad it's a short month. I'm planning on trying the Fluxomiser XL's for my eGo, next month. As for your historical information, I would have to say I'm impressed, I'm an aspiring Archaeologist, (working towards my degree) history is my thing, you did mighty fine cowboy. I wrote this big post only to delete it because I resembled a teachers notes for a history lesson..

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I probably going to end up getting a vape system that can give me the power I NEED these eGo's are NOGO's I'm lucky if I get 3-4 hours and they are brand new. Is it my fault I can suck a golfball through a garden hose? I was trying to put together an ALL GREEN 1000 mAh eGo tank plus an ALL GREEN 510 (for when I dress up LOL) I was born on Saint Patrick's Day hence the green set up, I know what ever e-cigarette goes out with this Irish Lassie, will be getting attention, I'll be bringing allot of analog users over to the e-dark side that night. They will be green with envy as I enjoy my e-cigarette with a bit of Irish whiskey. I'd make a mint selling kits..LOL Saint Patrick's Day Babies <---membership has it's privileges on March 17th LOL....

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yo.

yo...yo. It is way past time for another awesome Featured Product Special in our very own special whoopity-do GotSpecials and way too much GotFun thread!

:banana:

We have a very awesome kit on our site that is quite unusual in form and function - the Bauway Spring e-Cigarette xTreme kit.

• Fistpack boxxy mod that doubles as a storage unit for your juice, extra batteries, atties, stick-style e-cigarette and more...the storage is baffled by a soft very thin foam material to help reduce rattling noises in this storage compartment when carryign this unit about.
  • Includes 2 14430 3.7v 650mah batteries and charger! What? Yes I said TWO. While you are using one you can keep the other one all charged up.
  • Includes a 510 Joye-style e-cigarette stick-style battery besides the main fistpack! A FistPack Back-up!
  • Includes low-profile usb charger for the 510 stick style battery.
  • Includes 5 Tobacco Medium 2ml vials of eJuice
  • Includes two regular Bauway atomizers (2.5 ohm)
  • Includes a very nice Lanyard that attaches to the fistpack and can be draped aroudn your neck, hung from a belt loop...wrapped in your hand or hung on a Christmas tree!
  • Includes 5 cartridges
  • Includes a very nice presentation box for gift-giving or storage or like after you have opened it all up you could store all your stuffs in dere. (that is if you are a hopeless hoarder of all your product packaging >.> )
All this for only $47.95 54.95!

Once we are sold out of this the special ends.

bauwayspring_black_product_image.png

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79&products_id=215

Take me to the Bauway Spring xTreme Kit Special

Hope you enjoy this one!

Danno

PS - Use your VIP Newsletter Discount for an additional 5% off this purchase : )

PSS- I forgot to mention that the fispack itself is an automatic system while the 510 stick style included is manual. A Blue LED lights up on the fist pack when you are vaping.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just what do you have in your cart? Let me know and I will hold one for you so you don't have to stand about with a gun in your hand : )

yaaay got one in my cart I don't get paid till the 3rd but I'm hoping its safe in the cart ??? is it ?

Stands in front of cart in full uniform rifle in hand mine mine mine!!!

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HOT DAMN :evil:I got one tall sexy blonde in my cart but, when I tried to check out pay pal had a serious issue, I expect my product to be shipped out ASAP I'm living all alone in the desert and well LOOK JUST PRIORITY MAIL IT TO ME!!

I have plans on how I'm going to be using this product, but I fear the review might just be too hot to post, :evil:so I'll keep those plans to myself

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Whoops...soemone else already got that product! I must have put two of 'em in there :)

HOT DAMN :evil:I got one tall sexy blonde in my cart but, when I tried to check out pay pal had a serious issue, I expect my product to be shipped out ASAP I'm living all alone in the desert and well LOOK JUST PRIORITY MAIL IT TO ME!!

I have plans on how I'm going to be using this product, but I fear the review might just be too hot to post, :evil:so I'll keep those plans to myself

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Whoops...soemone else already got that product! I must have put two of 'em in there :)

You really want to say that to a woman who served 10 years in the service, during a war, who survived being blown up and who nic name was given to her by some really big mean Marines?:ohmy:....Son hand over my man flesh and no one gets hurt, it's my birthday present!!:evil:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HAHA!!!

No I do not want to say that to a woman who has been given your nick by big mean Martines (REALLY big mean Marines at that)...I take it back >.>

ps - Chris is in a crate right now with cheetos scattered around, on his way...

You really want to say that to a woman who served 10 years in the service, during a war, who survived being blown up and who nic name was given to her by some really big mean Marines?:ohmy:....Son hand over my man flesh and no one gets hurt, it's my birthday present!!:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread