Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
He hasn't seen any of my videos because I won't let him and hes a ..... when it comes to computers lol. Any way, if he were to see my videos he would just make so much fun of me, non stop, and I would then have to throw him in the River! Muddy Gras is today, tomorrow and Saturday...it would rock if he would go, nice and peaceful.

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
He hasn't seen any of my videos because I won't let him and hes a ..... when it comes to computers lol. Any way, if he were to see my videos he would just make so much fun of me, non stop, and I would then have to throw him in the River! Muddy Gras is today, tomorrow and Saturday...it would rock if he would go, nice and peaceful.

Time to just give him the "boot" and have some peace for yourself:thumb: and then make more cool "vidmeo's"

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Oh hes goin, my lika lika sence says so lol

OMG that's to funny!

Time to just give him the "boot" and have some peace for yourself:thumb: and then make more cool "vidmeo's"

Ha, speak of the devil...he's home. Glad you think I make cool "vidmeo's" lol

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
I love upbeat music. I normally have it blasting when I'm cleaning house. I love love love music and would go insane if I didn't have it. Glad you slept well Rosco lol.

Absoluteyl agree. Music is my therapy some times.
I even have a 4 speaker surround system on my Harley for those longer road trips and a dedicated MP3 loaded with my stuff.
It soothes the savage beast I guess.....and does make house cleaning more fun;:thumb: Heck, it makes everything more fun.:vapor:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hmmmm...one of you guys should do us a musical related contest then.....yessssssssssss...someone step up...

Absoluteyl agree. Music is my therapy some times.
I even have a 4 speaker surround system on my Harley for those longer road trips and a dedicated MP3 loaded with my stuff.
It soothes the savage beast I guess.....and does make house cleaning more fun;:thumb: Heck, it makes everything more fun.:vapor:

Like music better than TV myself

I do too Laurae, a whole lot more. And you are right to Rosco, totally agree :)

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
A Buzz Tank.jpg top for women, a Cobra GT for men?

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
I love upbeat music. I normally have it blasting when I'm cleaning house. I love love love music and would go insane if I didn't have it. Glad you slept well Rosco lol.

Mine was blasting today....did ya guys hear it? Only got the downstairs cleaned though....spent too much time dancin'! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread