MyVape Party Room: Chat, Play, Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Gonna watch the Seahawks beat Atlanta then I'll go out and do some cleanup. Didn't hit us nearly as hard as they forecast, but there's still branches all over the yard and on the roof. Plus I lost about half my TV channels so I know it turned my antenna around a bit.
better the antenna then you guys :laugh:

Reactions: Sunray

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State
better the antenna then you guys :laugh:

I tend to whiteknuckle my way through these storms. We have four full grown evergreens in our front yard and any of them would cut right through the house if they fell this way. They've been there through decades of storms so there's no reason to think they're coming down anytime soon, but I still get pretty anxious. Last night, my wife had some reading to do for one of her classes so I was watching TV with earbuds in. Since I couldn't hear the big gusts hitting outside it ended up being WAY less stressful for me. Might have to do that in the future! Out of sight out of mind. :D

We're just starting storm season and we can expect to do this another 3-6 times before Xmas. Just probably not quite as intense as they were forecasting last night's storm to be.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
how-pop-tarts-are-made.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread