GotVapes VISION Gripper VV - 3 Stage High Volt- From 3.7v to 6v! Comes with 2 4.0 ohm Mini Visions! Special Intro price for One Week Only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneLic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
NY
Well I tried a couple sets of batteries and one set didn't even work (all were 18350s) they seem to be shutting off no matter what atty or carto we've tried, dual coils, clearos, lr and hr. What it does is fire for about half a second and then shuts off completely. Ill adjust the batteries and it will indicate that its on and as soon as I fire, it turns off again.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Just a question. Many (including myself) find 4v ~ 4.4v to be a sweet spot. So why the jump from 3.7v~5.0v~6.0v?? Just wondering ……

thats a good question. i would like to know also.
so far i kinda want one of the split open ones to put a different vv setup in it lol
of course i dont have one to play with and the other settings prolly work well with the higher ohm carto...

Adam1978

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Ohio
Figured I'd chime in with all the people eyeballing this device. I got one recently from ***, it turned out better than expected and I didn't care too much since I only paid 60 bucks for it. You do need an adaptor for smoktech tanks, and it runs them very well. The vision mini's it came with didn't fly for me at all, but I can tell you it ran my dual coil tanks 1.5 ohms at 6 volts No problem as well as smoketech's dual coil extra large carto's at 1.5 ohms at 6 volts also. Kinda cheapy feel but works very well. The batteries it came with didn't last long at all and appear unprotected. They did run everything fine tho. Now I'm using tenergy lifepo. rcr123a's in it and it lasts all day. Works just as well as my silver bullet at 6 does if not better. If you can get past the cheap plastic it's a nice mod for the price. Wanted to note that the smok dual coil extra large 510' s are sold now with an adapter built in instead of having the recess for ego style batteries, ****, Those things are awesome at six and I haven't killed one yet.

hi adam - I know you probably didn't know any better but we'd rather not have other vendor's links in our forum, but good post and it is appreciated- no harm and welcome to our forum! - dannoman

Sorry bout that I just noticed that a minute ago. No harm intended=)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread