Gourmet Vapor Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
Gourmet Vapor has been one of my primary suppliers along with Halo but Here I bring you some Gourmet Flavor reviews! All juice is 18mg 80/20 pg/vg Used on a GLV2 5v with a red atty/drip tip

Wintergreen Smoke2: A very delicious vape with a perfect amount of wintergreen flavor. Mentho tobacco lovers would be very satisfied with this. Vape production is perfect and TH is excellent. 10/10 for me

Watermelon: Very good flavor and nice TH. Might be recommended to add a 1x extra flavor for this to get a great taste. 9/10

Strawberry Banana: Not bad, Not great Doesnt taste much like strawberry banana but close enough. TH and Vape is perfect as well. 8/10

Smoove Wintergreen: For those of you who smoke Marlboro Smooth analogs, this is pretty close and delicious. Hint of chocolate with a wintergreen mint tasted and a dark tobacco. I have also created a variation of this with a little lesst chocolate, peppertmint instead of wintergreen and slight more tobacco. I would highly recommend this. 10/10

Maiden Coffee: WOW what a great coffee vape. I vaped a 5ml bottle within a few hours, going to order more for sure. Coffee/chocolate mix and it is absolutely delicious!

I will definitely be trying out more from this supplier as they have excellent customer service, great shipping time and great communication process.

Last edited by a moderator:

B94Cast

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Littleton CO USA
Howdy
I just got in two bottles that I am letting steep - the Maiden Coffee and RY4. I got the Maiden Coffee based upon your review - thanks!
Have you been able to try their tobacco flavors? I like having a mix of tobacco and other flavors I am finding, so would like to grab a couple of 30ml bottles of tobacco - marlboro kind of flavor to a 555 - but wanted to see what you thought first.
Thanks! :)

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
well i just got 4 more flavors from the sale they just had and as always you can't go wrong.

Egyptian spice. this one has a lot going on to say the least, there are hints of clove, cinnamin, along with a mild tobacco , this could easily be an all day vape and I really wish I had ordered 2 30ml bottle instead if one . man this stuff is super good, almost like a mild atomic fireball and the back end, with a hint of clove on the draw. heaven!!!

Perique tobacco. I had heard very good things about this one so I took a chance. my main tobacco vape has been backwoods brew Honey flue, and I think this one is in the running to take that over. it is just a really nice, slightly sweet tobacco flavor that you can easily vape all day.

i have two other flavors I haven't vaped yet and will post my findings on those later. it was also nice to get a little bonus with my order. i got a little bottle of raspberry truffle and will be trying that out soon. way to go GV loving this juice..

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
There are three flavors that I order from GV. They are a bit "all over the place" for those flavor-profilers out there, but each fit certain moods:
Maiden Coffee (rockin' this one as I type)
Perique Blackberry
BooBerry Menthol (and I wasn't even a menthol smoker)

Typically, I vape a Vaperite/BWB/AVE type juice (mostly Vaperite tobaccos), but these three GV flavors are really good, and have totally different flavor profiles. When I feel like I can't taste much, or know I am going to be outdoors for any length of time, I bring along cartos filled up with these three. They are also the only two juices I've ever liked with any sort of fruit flavor (although I do have some VR Organic Green Apple steeping).

Plus, the GV sales are AWESOME!!

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
Howdy

Have you been able to try their tobacco flavors? I like having a mix of tobacco and other flavors I am finding, so would like to grab a couple of 30ml bottles of tobacco - marlboro kind of flavor to a 555 - but wanted to see what you thought first.
Thanks! :)

I just received the following:
  • Full Flavor Tobacco
  • Best Full Flavor Tobacco Blend
  • Clove Cigarette
  • Absolute menthol tobacco

I got all of them in the 80/20 VG/PG mix, each in 18mg strength, single flavor strength.

The clove is pretty good, but might be better in a double strength. However, my experience with their various coffee flavor juices is that if you get the double strength stuff you end up with the atomizer fouling pretty quickly...(the coffee flavored juice is like syrup, although it tastes good).

The two "full flavor" tobacco juices I wouldn't recommend. There's a strange flavor to it, almost soapy. I can't really describe it, but it's not something I'm enjoying. I might try adding a few drops of coffee flavored juice and see if that makes a difference.

The menthol flavor has a nice cool feel to it and the initial flavor hit is enjoyable, but the aftertaste reminds me of Vap-o-rub.

All four flavors produce nice vapor.

By the way, I also bought some 18 mg RY4. It tastes nothing like the RY4 I've bought from other suppliers in the past, but the flavor has really grown on me. It won't likely become a favorite, but compared to the tobacco flavors it's one I won't hesitate to vape. The others, except for the clove, will be ones I use only when I'm running low on other flavors.

J Buzzworthy

May 12, 2011
SC
Ordered some 18mg Butterscotch TRIPLE flavor....
By itself the triple flavor is GROSS....taste like roadkill.

However, when mixed at 50% or 33% with one or two other flavors, it's pretty good.

I mixed with 18mg PG Chocolate and 0mg PG Cherry from Vapor for life and it made a nice enough juice that I made up 45ml's of it to vape on for the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread