Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Just an update here. I was expecting a month or more wait on Bulgarian postage. 11 days later and I have my springs. They made a night and day difference in the "other" product and fit well too. Literally doubled vapor production.

Also ran into a guy working in a vape shop who had an original Heron and authentic Lux, so we got to compare products. Night and day difference. Functionally, almost the same, but in every other way it was like comparing a Yugo to a Ferrari. Perseas, you and your team do beautiful work. :thumb:

Edit: you wouldn't happen to have Domo Vapor's number would you? I visited the Portland address they had listed on Facebook. It was a real estate broker previously, and is now being turned into a coffee shop...
:confused:

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Just an update here. I was expecting a month or more wait on Bulgarian postage. 11 days later and I have my springs. They made a night and day difference in the "other" product and fit well too. Literally doubled vapor production.

Also ran into a guy working in a vape shop who had an original Heron and authentic Lux, so we got to compare products. Night and day difference. Functionally, almost the same, but in every other way it was like comparing a Yugo to a Ferrari. Perseas, you and your team do beautiful work. :thumb:

Edit: you wouldn't happen to have Domo Vapor's number would you? I visited the Portland address they had listed on Facebook. It was a real estate broker previously, and is now being turned into a coffee shop...
:confused:

As Yankee said, an email is the easiest way to find him, thank you for the kind words!

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
So far, I've tried lessening the fluff, rewicked the cotton a few times from thicker to thinner to back to thicker and now fluffless. Still getting dry hits and it's not "killing" my Kayfuns as expected. Hoping to get this wicking right soon. Might try silica and fluff with no cotton topcap soon.

The density of your fluff in conjunction with the viscosity of your liquid is a critical combination. Have you read the pictorials about Heron in the Tips & Tricks thread? The topper is an extra accessory, not necessary for all the cotton builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread