Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Does it help to be on a list anywhere to get a lux or matte tubes or just watch the sites until they come up for sale and then try and buy ?

Perseas is done with his lists. It's now 'short-batch sales', which r regularly advertised over here, Vapor Wall, Tweeter and his FB page.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
No more "keep it upright" worries...

In possession for 24-hrs. now, kept flat down the whole night (the first one since Spheroid) -- No Leakage! Chain-Vaped at times, had to cut-down the Nic from the 2nd tank, tried 3 juices (yes, on my 3rd tank-fill now), vapor production is gigantic, taste is fantastic, TH is pretty strong, easy-peesy setting up.

BOTTOMLINE: The K-Lite looks superb on the Paps SS-Brushed. It's texture & hue is very similar, in fact it looks 'same' unless u take it at hand - in which case u can 'feel' the brushed finish of the Paps. Else, it's a complete match. The Paps' "polished SS" end caps - alongwith the "clear tank" - make the combo all the more beautiful... offering a contrasting hint in between a near hybrid look. I purposefully took the pic with a 'colorless juice' (Menthol over Watermelon) to maintain the contrast. Nonetheless, colored juices look equally good in this setup. Overall, this is a lovely atty for our Paps.

Zigourney

Jun 22, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Hey Guys!!

Got vape mail this morning!! and its the GP Paps SS v2.5 in 18350 mode.

Ordered the 18500 tube from vapourart site separetly so that should be here soon.
One thing I did notice when screwing the top cap and the switch to the tube was that it had a slight crunch to it. Upon closer look the threads did look like it had some rough particles here and there. Is this because its new and only being put together the first time?

Here's some pictures...

View attachment 230805

Zigourney

Jun 22, 2013
Birmingham, UK
some more pics...

DSC_0055.jpg DSC_0049.jpg DSC_0050.jpg DSC_0051.jpg

Zigourney

Jun 22, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Wow, im hearing alot of great things about v2.5... hopefully I can get my hands on a switch so i can upgrade my 2.1 :)
speaking of which, does anyone know when they plan to release a new batch?

Yes the latest batch of the 2.5 has been released yesterday on the vapourart website.
I just ordered a new 18500 tube for my new gp paps 2.5 from there site, be quick they are all probably sold out by now!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I just replied this at VW...

qorax said:
HCCVapes said:
Qorax:

I believe you have both the Lux and the v2.5 SS?

Can you tell the difference between the two buttons in terms of conductivity?

Cheers
Both, the Paps v2.5 SS and the GP Lux, are my favourite mods. Typically I'm a GP guy - b'coz they are so reliable, built well, looks gr8, are the smallest 18350 devices in the market as of now AND soberly priced.

That said, for a usual vaper, you wouldn't find any difference between the v2.5 SS and the Lux! Both would fire similarly for most Attys atop. Both would give you the same vape quality against most of the RBAs/Tanks you have. The difference is unnoticeable!

However, the difference, though not much, yet could be understandable and felt when you are either (1)a "senior/serious vaper" or (2)using sub-ohm coils (anything under 1.1 Ω). B'coz, the GP Lux gives conductivity a very new meaning! Combining a smart/Pioneering body tube (Alu-Bronze) with those 24K Gold over Silver Plated contacts, the Lux has a near "0" Voltage Drop!

If you had read my review of the GP Lux you'd know that without load I had a mere 0.1-0.2V drop. And under load, with a 0.9-1.1 Ω RBA, the voltage drop was again peanuts, just 0.2-0.3V. And these I was testing with only 18350 bats, freshly charged, which were typically doling out around 4.17Vs.

Yes, that good the GP Lux is.
However, with a meagre 0.3V drop (without load), the Paps v2.5 SS is just as good!

Saleen121212

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
United States
No more "keep it upright" worries...

In possession for 24-hrs. now, kept flat down the whole night (the first one since Spheroid) -- No Leakage! Chain-Vaped at times, had to cut-down the Nic from the 2nd tank, tried 3 juices (yes, on my 3rd tank-fill now), vapor production is gigantic, taste is fantastic, TH is pretty strong, easy-peesy setting up.

BOTTOMLINE: The K-Lite looks superb on the Paps SS-Brushed. It's texture & hue is very similar, in fact it looks 'same' unless u take it at hand - in which case u can 'feel' the brushed finish of the Paps. Else, it's a complete match. The Paps' "polished SS" end caps - alongwith the "clear tank" - make the combo all the more beautiful... offering a contrasting hint in between a near hybrid look. I purposefully took the pic with a 'colorless juice' (Menthol over Watermelon) to maintain the contrast. Nonetheless, colored juices look equally good in this setup. Overall, this is a lovely atty for our Paps.

So sleek and Gorgeous. Now if only I could get a kayfun of any kind I would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread