GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
You can pm Bryan Lord here or on Facebook at Bryce's vanilla creme custard and he'll take care of you.

Yup. I sent him a message on FB the other day asking for an order. He was still in the hospital because he just had a baby. Within a day of him getting home my order was done and shipped. Very fast turn around and he seems like a legitimately really great guy.

Last edited:

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
Is it v2,5, v2.6, v3 or v3.1 ? Has any big battery spring seated on the insulator of the button?

I found this on google from a post of yours on another forum. This is the version I have.

image.jpg

I just don't understand what needs tightened to lessen the switch throw, or what I could do to eliminate the lock unscrewing itself. Both are problems I can I've with, I looove my piccolo. I just want to make sure there isn't some easy fix I'm not seeing.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Yup. I sent him a message on FB the other day asking for an order. He was still in the hospital because he just had a baby. Within a day of him getting home my order was done and shipped. Very fast turn around and he seems like a legitimately really great guy.

He definitely is an awesome dude!

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
Super excited/sad about this.

I'm a cotton lover, so that would be fantastic!

But my taxes are due back about a week after the preorders start....so I'll probably miss the stock :(

Forgive my senior moment here, but I can not find any reference to the preorder dates.....can someone please point me in the right direction......:oops:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Forgive my senior moment here, but I can not find any reference to the preorder dates.....can someone please point me in the right direction......:oops:

From a few hours ago in the new official Heron thread.
Perseas said:
Next week we shall open the pre orders, the first batch is pretty limited to 150-200 pieces. Price is € 125.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I found this on google from a post of yours on another forum. This is the version I have.

View attachment 300862

I just don't understand what needs tightened to lessen the switch throw, or what I could do to eliminate the lock unscrewing itself. Both are problems I can I've with, I looove my piccolo. I just want to make sure there isn't some easy fix I'm not seeing.

Are you sure that you have this version?
Do you have a GP telescopic post or just a brass screw in the top cap?
Do you have a big spring upon the insulator of the switch as it is pictured in that photo?
Please be certain, it is easy to get lost with all these bits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread