GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Welcome to our new home! :) I placed an order for Bryce's Vanilla Custard. Messaged him on FB, had a PP invoice in about 15 minutes and a shipping notice about 30 minutes after that. Now that's a turnaround. Seems like a real standup guy. Hope I like it. I have a hard time getting used to custard vapes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Hello!!! A new history begins.
Woods! I'm trying to wrap my brain around your post. It's how I think. Does history end for it to begin again? Does the future begin? Suppose it could if we enter space as I remember, you are traveling in space, factoring speed, you are ahead of time on earth. Not even considering black holes and the above mentioned wormholes.

Loop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2009
Bellevue,WA
I don't know how that post came with 2 smilies, wormhole effect probably ...

More than a wormhole effect. When the thread was closed it created a rift in time and space. As Worf would have said "There is the theory of the moebius a twist in the fabrtic of time space where time becomes a loop." In turn it created an anomaly the equated to 2x smilies.

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Woods! I'm trying to wrap my brain around your post. It's how I think. Does history end for it to begin again? Does the future begin? Suppose it could if we enter space as I remember, you are traveling in space, factoring speed, you are ahead of time on earth. Not even considering black holes and the above mentioned wormholes.

Our thoughts travel faster than light, we build everything first by thoughts, so technically all history could be a twisted spectacle agreed in advance by us. A slipstream. A dream in a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread