GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublek79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ewood ohio
Familiar with slipstreams in a literary sense, I love the fact that we can cross boundaries of fictional and literal themes to bring us to a future point.
Many don't get that it is a science.
Thoughts imo are what brings and moves us to the future. They are the cornerstone of life. So, that brings me back to your excellent post on thoughts and slipstreams.

I think my grandparents had a slipstream. It was the large model and silver in color with full bathroom and kitchen. OHHHH wait that was an AIRSTREAM :ohmy::laugh:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Basically what I meant was the old thread had so much knowledge, giving, advice, respect, love, adoration, admiration. To see it close ends that chapter. It's history. Now with chapter 2, I expect all that to continue. So it's more of a premonition into the future based on that history.
"Ground control to Idaho.......take your protein pills and put your helmet on"

Edit: Perseas summed it up very nicely.
Twas a joke just messing around

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Rebuilt the Origen so I could try a wick method. One piece of SnC that starts in both wells and goes around the post so in theory when I drip straight down the top it gets evenly distributed. Been vaping it for 20 minutes and it's great so far. Nothing crazy just a .8 dual coil.

I was doing a couple of tests and thought I'd record one in slowmo, 120 fps. I love the baby vapour rings as the end lol.

http://youtu.be/mji9VnX-QSM

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I had my first taste of GVC tonight. Sadly, I can't use it in my SnP (because it must be returned - I was so excited) and it's okay... I tried it out of the bottle just to see what it was like before additional steeping. We'll see what it tasted like in a couple of weeks.

To be honest, I'm not a dessert vape fanatic. I bought a bottle of Yaeliq's yellow custard just to have something to compare to the GVC. They're both good and they are excellent with coffee (which normally counteracts my adv fruit flavors). A bit more eggy than the Yaeliqs version and a little less spicy until the coil settles ... which is odd because normally the Sophia brings out the sweet, light flavors more than the dark rich ones.

I'm glad I tried it. It's definitely good but may be enough outside my taste preferences for me to consider it amazing ...

Morning coffee and GVC will be excellent I bet...

Edit: The Yaeliq version gunks up the wicks in both my Sophia and my Spheroid very quickly. We'll see how the GVC over the next couple of days ...

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I had my first taste of GVC tonight. Sadly, I can't use it in my SnP (because it must be returned - I was so excited) and it's okay... I tried it out of the bottle just to see what it was like before additional steeping. We'll see what it tasted like in a couple of weeks.

To be honest, I'm not a dessert vape fanatic. I bought a bottle of Yaeliq's yellow custard just to have something to compare to the GVC. They're both good and they are excellent with coffee (which normally counteracts my adv fruit flavors). A bit more eggy than the Yaeliqs version and a little less spicy until the coil settles ... which is odd because normally the Sophia brings out the sweet, light flavors more than the dark rich ones.

I'm glad I tried it. It's definitely good but may be enough outside my taste preferences for me to consider it amazing ...

Morning coffee and GVC will be excellent I bet...

Edit: The Yaeliq version gunks up the wicks in both my Sophia and my Spheroid very quickly. We'll see how the GVC over the next couple of days ...

Let me tell the whole story, because people may think that there is a problem with the GP SnP here.

Extra 22 mm covers have been ordered after the initial purchase of the GP SnP 23 mm and we forgot to put them inside the parcel.
We sent already a new SnP 23 mm with matched 22 covers.

Last edited:

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Sorry, Perseas, I should have explained that a bit more to make sure I didn't give the wrong impression.

there's nothing wrong with the tank itself, I just have to send it back to ensure that the extra covers I ordered (and that Perseas was gracious enough to accommodate) were matched so that both sets match the threading, and fill ports, on the tank caps.

I have never been more impressed with the customer service and responsiveness I have received with any other retailer in any other industry!

Last edited:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Yes, but the old thread also had o-rings. Too many o-rings.

We'll have none of that talk here.

bezebame.jpg

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Let me tell the whole story, because people may think that there is a problem with the GP SnP here.

Extra 22 mm covers have been ordered after the initial purchase of the GP SnP 23 mm and we forgot to put them inside the parcel.
We sent already a new SnP 23 mm with matched 22 covers.

Ha! For a moment there, we all thought we were going to read "Your hardware is fine, it's an OS issue, call Microsoft".

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread