GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Well that's my problem then. It doesn't move, must be stuck. I'm not one to pay much attention to detail (one of many faults) so I don't recall if that piece was loose before, but it sure as hell won't budge now. Any thoughts on how to loosen it? Not wild about putting metal pliers on there and quite frankly I'm not sure I have anything small enough to fit in the tiny space to try and loosen it up.

Just sec....pic coming to clarify

wildvet

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
San Diego
e2e6adah.jpg

You're saying the center threaded circular piece should be moveable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Ok V, sorry for the rushed pics.

Your switch, no?

Complete disassemble
50wYMuV.jpg

Here is the piece ready to thread in - remember not all the way down. If this is your issue, not checking but appears that a 1/4 nut drive will remove it or flat head that comes close to fitting.
YpxQq1o.jpg

Once threaded it goes together like this
mX9uZHi.jpg

wildvet

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
San Diego
I just did a little gentle prying and it popped out. Even though I RECLEANED it this morning after cleaning it yesterday because I noticed there was still a little goop in some of the threads, when I got the square piece off it was STILL gunky. I usually just clean w/ hot distilled water but this puppy is gonna get a Dawn bath right now.

Thanks again for all the help, you guys are the best! :)

And BTW, Idaho I know you would have no idea - why would you - but I'm a girlie girl ;)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Sometimes they just want a bubble bath:D I shouldn't talk my mods need a serious cleaning this weekend...

I just did a little gentle prying and it popped out. Even though I RECLEANED it this morning after cleaning it yesterday because I noticed there was still a little goop in some of the threads, when I got the square piece off it was STILL gunky. I usually just clean w/ hot distilled water but this puppy is gonna get a Dawn bath right now.

And BTW, Idaho I know you would have no idea - why would you - but I'm a girlie girl ;)

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked

FIXED! WOOOT.

Meh, I am far too foward thinking and progressive to care what sex we all are :). Tyleris and Iowa will tell you that!
Sorry if I called you Bill :laugh:

wildvet

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
San Diego
Yeah once I get this piccolo back up & running, the X is getting a bubble bath! They're the only 2 mods I have so they have to take turns.

On another note, the spheroid I just cleaned yesterday is now acting up, won't fire. Prolly time to change the cool, I think it's been on there a good month or so. Had been working just fine all day, until now. Thankfully I have a back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Idabro. I can't vouch for AWs because I don't have any , I will say however that the VTC4 is an amazing 650 battery. You can vape a sub ohm coil almost all day and stay about 3.7 on the battery , they last forever. They are worth checking out.
Thanks Bro and
Appreciate that but, I am loyal to what has never failed me. I have read many battery comparisons and can not argue that they are a great choice. I have been with AW from the start and as many set ups as I have had and GP I have, I can't.
My cycles of batteries have been nothing short of amazing and the consistency....Just loyal - one thing I can thank the Marine Corps for.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread