GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
I start my collection from a most generous fellow GP fan - a gently loved Piccoloid is due to arrive this week to my doorstep! I'm about to burst with anticipation! Pictures upon arrival.
Just wanted to say Hi!

Welcome to the family! We are a great bunch here so please make yourself at home.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
It will take years of study in order to duly provide proof of vaping safety. That’s a fact. Lets face it, how are studies conducted? One thing we know is that smoking dangers are, in part, proven by the very deaths they cause. We don’t know how many deaths vaping will cause for a while. The obvious reason is that the impact and direct connection between vaping and life longevity wont be known for decades to be substantiated proof.
Add to that the fact that lab testing is something of a mystery. Look at the various sources of the test results. Look at then governments that are involved. And look at the pockets that are being lined in many areas.
Here is one thing I do know as a fact. I don’t need science, a health study, or the government to tell me one way or another. I FEEL like I’m in my 20s again. I switched almost 5 years ago. Within months I was breathing better, tasting better, smelling better (both me doing the smelling and others smelling me). As a bonus, my doctors all say that its better in the sense of what we DO know. The chemicals in eliquid are less and identifiable on one hand compared to those in the analog. They will tell me nothing would beat me quitting it all. But they will tell me its much better.
How much better? Maybe our generation will struggle to know. But if I feel better, I’ll keep doing it. Until one day I wake up and say I’m ready to quit vaping as well.

Well said my friend. One of the things that has to be factored in is the many years of smoking analogs. I do really think that Cucco's positive MRIs are an indication that we as vapers are on the right track.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I start my collection from a most generous fellow GP fan - a gently loved Piccoloid is due to arrive this week to my doorstep! I'm about to burst with anticipation! Pictures upon arrival.
Just wanted to say Hi!

Howdy MsLoud! Welcome to our family! :)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Just wanted to say Hi!
Welcome indeed. I have had my hands on various gear. I have stopped with GP.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

95ogua.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ok, I got a very nice dripper when I bought a PAPs 2.5 from one of our GP family. It was such a nice thing, but I just dont feel comfortable building hybrid atties.

Its a Versa hybrid dripper and going to waste in my box of vape gear. If anyone wants it let me know. If you feel bad taking it,we can talk about the postage.

Well, I guess no one was interested in a gift... Found someone

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
As you know we are working on some new projects since last year and soon we'll have a new redesigned GP Spheroid v4. Maybe it's a little early to speak, but I feel this will be the best Spheroid we have produced ever! Our first atty was the GP Spheroid v1, started in December 2011, since then it has been updated to v3 and honoured by thousands vapers worldwide, most of them have more than one.

If the previous version is considered a very well made atty, the precision machining of the new Spheroid is maddening, you'll understand what I mean when I post photos and explain what we did in that small place to facilitate new functions and better integration. In response to feedback for particular features, we are more than happy with what we did to the new Spheroid :)

More to come in a few days.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
As you know we are working on some new projects since last year and soon we'll have a new redesigned GP Spheroid v4. Maybe it's a little early to speak, but I feel this will be the best Spheroid we have produced ever! Our first atty was the GP Spheroid v1, started in December 2011, since then it has been updated to v3 and honoured by thousands vapers worldwide, most of them have more than one.

If the previous version is considered a very well made atty, the precision machining of the new Spheroid is maddening, you'll understand what I mean when I post photos and explain what we did in that small place to facilitate new functions and better integration. In response to feedback for particular features, we are more than happy with what we did to the new Spheroid :)

I'm eagerly awaiting more information, but I'm already sold and committed to getting a GP Spheroid v4. I can't imagine it getting any better unless it has independent airflow not on the 510 connector.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

Amazing news! The Spheroid is already perfect for us (I only wished it had a li'l bit more airier draw), so I'll be stunned to see what fine treatment you could do to it :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I would like to see the tank press-fit onto the base rather than screw on

I would like too, but I cannot promise it. We have very limited space there and we reserved it for another function.

Amazing news! The Spheroid is already perfect for us (I only wished it had a li'l bit more airier draw), so I'll be stunned to see what fine treatment you could do to it :)

The lovers of lung inhaling shall be pleased too :)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Oh wow - died and gone to heaven! Great time to be a newbie in ever evolving GP world :)

You really cant ask for a better combination in the vape world. Precise manufacturing with a human touch, ingenuity and the best in customer service and pride in their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread