GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I have a quick question I am hope you can help me with....are the PAPS and LUX version 2.5 18650 tubes discontinued on VapourArt's site now?

Although the Paps v2.5 SS and LUX tubes are officially discontinued, they do have product entries in the GP Outlet section of the Vapourart website, but they are both listed as Out of Stock.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Yea, I saw that, thanks Firestorm. :)
Although the Paps v2.5 SS and LUX tubes are officially discontinued, they do have product entries in the GP Outlet section of the Vapourart website, but they are both listed as Out of Stock.

Thanks Firestorm :), I did see that earlier. What I don't know is if that means they are sold out for good or if more will be added.

ETA: Sorry, should have read your post better, as it would seem they are gone for good there. :( I have someone who may be looking for one of those tubes, so guess I'll have to keep an eye out on the classifieds.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing well! :)

I have a quick question I am hope you can help me with....are the PAPS and LUX version 2.5 18650 tubes discontinued on VapourArt's site now?

Their production was discontinued in August 2013 and the remaining stock was in our store as outlet. The new v4 tubes will be out soon and they will be compatible with v3 and v4 switches only. The v4 switches are compatible with all the previous versions.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Phantastic review Mr.q
->One question please: You need awesome V4 chamber cup in filler mod=fluff in the tank, too ?
Thanx buddy!
No, you don't use the Chamber Cup in the filler mode. You do the same "U" wick thingy here too when with filler.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Great Q. Maybe u can post a pic of hybrid connector for Piccolo V4? Would like to know how it will fit on mine until I'm waiting for release

The GPin for the Spheroid v4 hasn't been produced yet and no part of the Spheroid v4 will be compatible with Spheroid v2 or v3, it is redesigned from scratch.

Here is a picture of the old Piccoloid side to side with the new one: #8980

The perspective gives the impression that they have the same proportions, but the new Piccoloid is shorter.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
According to the Vapourart Twitter feed (shown on the website), Vapourday has been announced to be on Friday! We haven't had one of those in a long while. I'm definitely looking forward to the Paps v4. The exact time hasn't been announced yet, but hopefully it won't conflict with Independence Day festivities. I'm not sure what I have planned that day but an early morning visit to the Vapourart website might be ideal for me.

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia
The GPin for the Spheroid v4 hasn't been produced yet and no part of the Spheroid v4 will be compatible with Spheroid v2 or v3, it is redesigned from scratch.

Here is a picture of the old Piccoloid side to side with the new one: [HASHTAG]#8980[/HASHTAG]

The perspective gives the impression that they have the same proportions, but the new Piccoloid is shorter.

Perseas, what i meant was, to fit upcoming Spheroid V4 on my existing Piccolo V4. I didn't meant to try Spheroid V3 hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread