GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Perseas, what i meant was, to fit upcoming Spheroid V4 on my existing Piccolo V4. I didn't meant to try Spheroid V3 hybrid.
It crossed my mind that you meant that, but just in case somebody else thought differently, I wanted to clear it up :D

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Perseas - I'm a little confused by the Vapourday announcement. The website says "July 3rd VAPOURDAY, 21:00 ATHENS LOCAL TIME" and "Vapourday 3 July 19:00 GMT", but I thought that Athens, Greece was GMT+3.
Summer time it's only 2 maybe?

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: Cucco

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Summer time it's only 2 maybe?

Not according to my friend Google...

If I believe that Vapourday is 21:00 Athens Local Time then it's 1:00 PM CT for me. If I believe that Vapourday is 19:00 GMT then it's 2:00 PM CT for me. I suspect that I should go off Athens Local Time.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

If I believe that Vapourday is 21:00 Athens Local Time then it's 1:00 PM CT for me. If I believe that Vapourday is 19:00 GMT then it's 2:00 PM CT for me. I suspect that I should go off Athens Local Time.

Thank you, it was a typo :)

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Awesome... that makes it 8am for me! I might be able to make it! if not I'm going to be rather disappointed.

Hopefully I can score myself a new switch!

I'm dying to hear about the new Heron and it's release date. I probably don't NEED one but I'd like to think I could afford one and take it to the top of Mt.Fuji with me in the beginning of September. :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA

Google is my friend too. No clue, what I would do without him! How did I possibly survive before him? :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I moved into the new house yesterday. Heck, I have only owned it since November. Oh my... :)

I still have tons to do. I am not fully moved. I still need to empty two houses. And, sell three. But, today, I just relaxed with the cats. :)

My morning view...

Attachments

• 0629151234.jpg
    0629151234.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 59

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Google is my friend too. No clue, what I would do without him! How did I possibly survive before him? :)

It's unfathomable. We truly live in a golden age. Growing up I was fortunate enough to have an Encyclopedia Britannica set. The whole series took up an entire bookshelf. It's mind blowing to me that my thin little iPad can provide me with an exponential amount of up to date information with just a few virtual keystrokes.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I moved into the new house yesterday. Heck, I have only owned it since November. Oh my... :)

I still have tons to do. I am not fully moved. I still need to empty two houses. And, sell three. But, today, I just relaxed with the cats. :)

My morning view...
Let me know if you need to hire a pool boy ;)

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: Cucco

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
It's unfathomable. We truly live in a golden age. Growing up I was fortunate enough to have an Encyclopedia Britannica set. The whole series took up an entire bookshelf. It's mind blowing to me that my thin little iPad can provide me with an exponential amount of up to date information with just a few virtual keystrokes.

I grew up with encyclopedias. I loved them! I read them, front to back. I had Britannica and World Book. :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Cucco. Your FB posts are gorgeous. Love the house.

Thanks! I am loving it too. I have spent a lifetime, being eccentric frugal. It is time, I spent a few dollars on myself. I didn't go 'all crazy', but very comfortable. This house, should hold me over for a while. Hopefully, I will get well here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread