GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I understand you need to meet demand for the new Paps V4 first, as it should be. I just think it would be nice if sometime in the future you offer polished switches for those wanting to upgrade just the switch.

You're right, just give me time to check it, it is almost midnight here, I cannot communicate with my polisher now :)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Any ETA on the new Spheroid? Apologies if this has been asked recently, but I went back 10-15 pages and didn't see any mention.

That's been on my mind a lot lately. There has been no mention of it for a while. I didn't want to ask, but I'm glad that you did!

Reactions: Cucco

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hi Perseas,

Any ETA on the new Spheroid? Apologies if this has been asked recently, but I went back 10-15 pages and didn't see any mention.

Todai

Hello buddy :)

We strive to have it ready for the end of the month. When I get the OK from our machinists, I will post about availability dates.

UPDATE

ETA: First days of August.

Cmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Mokum, NL, Europe
Hello buddy :)

We strive to have it ready for the end of the month. When I get the OK from our machinists, I will post about availability dates.

Very exciting! Will it also be available at that time as a piccoloid combo with hybrid connection?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
You're right, just give me time to check it, it is almost midnight here, I cannot communicate with my polisher now :)

UPDATE

There will be an option for switch in polished finish for the owners of the previous versions.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I've been using my Hastur rda yesterday and today on the Paps. I think these two look pretty good together.
CIjW4zE.jpg
V1UkEm1.jpg

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
UPDATE

There will be an option for switch in polished finish for the owners of the previous versions.

Thank you Perseas. The support and flexibility of GP is why i continue to purchase GP mechs in an ever growing trend of high power regulated devices.

Rhody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Rhode Island
Just picked a Piccoloid in the classies from a terrific seller (thank you Keepsmiling !!)
It's my first spheroid v3 and Piccolo v4, so I've been reading the GP threads alot the past couple of days. Such great
information, so good in fact I was able to set it up out of the gate, and it vapes like a dream.
So I wanted to come in here to thank everyone.

Looking forward to getting the upcoming Spheroid v4.....hope I don't miss it

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Just picked a Piccoloid in the classies from a terrific seller (thank you Keepsmiling !!)
It's my first spheroid v3 and Piccolo v4, so I've been reading the GP threads alot the past couple of days. Such great
information, so good in fact I was able to set it up out of the gate, and it vapes like a dream.
So I wanted to come in here to thank everyone.

Looking forward to getting the upcoming Spheroid v4.....hope I don't miss it

Welcome on board and congrats for your Piccoloid :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
:w00t: Just took advantage of VapourDay and snagged a GP Paps v4! After reading this forum and seeing the videos by Qorax, I am excited.

Best Regards,
F2V

You're going to love it and welcome aboard :)

Very exciting! Will it also be available at that time as a piccoloid combo with hybrid connection?

Hi buddy, somehow I missed your post. We just finished the design of the Spheroid GPin, it is under production and we hope to have it ready at the Piccoloid v2 release (Spheroid v4+Piccolo v4) :)

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
You're going to love it and welcome aboard :)
Thank you for the welcome, Perseas. I also added a DT classy to go with one of my Spheroids (I picked up 2 V3 from the classies here at ECF) and V4 Piccolos.

Best Regards,
F2V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread