GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Lovely !!

b34a897e557a1485a125fdbb6a101abc.jpg

Thanks perseas

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Congratulations for your new Spheroid, time to build a coil!

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I do want to add that both gpin contacts I received were WAY too short to even make contact with my aw imr 14500s, much less rid battery rattle, luckily I have a couple longer contact pins from my v3 paps and was able to get it firing, anyone else have this issue? I received 3 contact pins with my piccoloid v2, all of the same length, 2 brass and 1 silver plated....thanks

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I do want to add that both gpin contacts I received were WAY too short to even make contact with my aw imr 14500s, much less rid battery rattle, luckily I have a couple longer contact pins from my v3 paps and was able to get it firing, anyone else have this issue? I received 3 contact pins with my piccoloid v2, all of the same length, 2 brass and 1 silver plated....thanks

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Send please an email at info@vapourart.com and we shall fix it.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
It’s been a busy day, but not too busy to take receipt of my two new GP Spheroid v4s from DHL, take them apart, run them through a couple UC cycles, build them (fluffless), fill them up with juice, and vape them throughout the afternoon. I’ll save up my thoughts for the weekend (all positive so far). I took my UC and a bunch of pre-wound coils with me to work. I also took with me my GP Piccolo v4 to play around with the hybrid adapter, but I didn’t realize that I would have to take apart my coil, so that will have to wait for another day.

Great job Perseas and Team GP! It’s pretty awesome vaping on the best GP Paps and the best GP Spheroids ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread