GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
@yankeebobo Yeah i mean I don't know. Even the master Qorax said he usually had to rewick almost every tank or two.... and now with the new design he said he can go something like six tanks... Today im loving the mesh build i put in the V 4..

@Firestorm Cool man. I am still getting a little bit here and there, but not too bad.. the flavor is pretty good on mesh with the Qorax method. Im enjoying it today I might always use mesh.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Mileage certainly varies on rewicking. I cut mine just to the edge and barely loft the tails with no twisting. I rewick once a week with several tanks during the week. Its a feel and juice because of gunking, etc.
That is pretty cool.. I couldn't get that kind of wicking. Once my cotton got a little too soggy it would just sag and not wick right.. Thats the main reason why I got the V4 and upgraded. I don't even know if I will be using cotton anymore.. The mesh is pretty good. Just rinse it dry burn and its a wick that lasts a long time.. Flavor is very clean too.. Mesh lovers should really look into this spheroid V4

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
image.jpg

GP Spheroid 4.0 with Ultem tank. This is a prototype, the production version will have a Heron engine engraving on it.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Very cool.. I gotta save up for a good 14500 mod for this spheroid v4. Been using it a lot lately with the mesh build and happy. Sometimes I have to stuff in a little cotton to keep it from getting gurgly but the flavor is very nice. I am actually thinking about putting up a review on youtube of this atty. It doesn't get enough press on youtube...

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
2,0-2,5 mm coil delivers the best flavour in my opinion. 2,0 mm is better.

I am a comic book fan and I found the scenario of Batman vs Superman needed more work regarding their psychological profiles, the film was fantastic indeed.

Not only the process of every election, but the whole idea is rigged from the beginning, we don't vote when we need a brain surgeon, or a pilot, but we vote for the destiny of our country ... how absurd!

Much love to you and many hugs :)

You're most welcome my dear :)
Thanks for the input on the coil.. I can see your point regarding the profiles, but at the same time I think they did a pretty good job considering the sheer amount of super hero they managed to get in with a decent plot ... They probably could have done a new batfleck movie showing the more dark knight and how he's just super fed up in middle age - and paired that into this - superman - I think more profile on the sort of fall from grace.

In the end though - reading reviews- I am just shocked how much pomp there is in the critiquing of the movie. I'm someone who didn't believe the dark knight trilogy was that great, I fell asleep in two of the three.. So I was just happy to see a different take. I also think the MMA fight style and grit was much more suited .. Anyway, I just encourage everyone to judge for their own!

I've settled in more with the HnP now - got it cranking flavor.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
So.....It was time for a rewick in my Heron V2 and I said to myself. Self, lets try a Clapton just for kicks. Maybe Q will produce another vid. /lol

Clapton spool from LV which is 36K/26K because their is no way in H I'm spending my time making my own. 8 wraps around a 3MM bit is 1.1 OHM. Juice is 65% PG and 35% VG. On my Radius, I have the boost set to the max of 5 trying to mitigate the ramp up time. Set to 25 watts. Wicked semi tight with KGD using the single juice slot cap. So far after 5 minutes it's an "interesting" vape. Vaping a little sweeter than this juice normally does.

composite-1.jpg

:)

thdom

Oct 5, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am about to order my first GP Paps v4 (18650) but wanted to ask some questions before:
1. I have a bunch of LG HG2's and Sony VTC5's, both flat top. Do these work "out of the box" or do I have to order a special GPin together with the v4 to work with these 18650?
2. Does the finish of the v4 look nice together with the Squape Rs and the Origenny v2?
Thanks for any help,
Thorsten

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,
I am about to order my first GP Paps v4 (18650) but wanted to ask some questions before:
1. I have a bunch of LG HG2's and Sony VTC5's, both flat top. Do these work "out of the box" or do I have to order a special GPin together with the v4 to work with these 18650?
2. Does the finish of the v4 look nice together with the Squape Rs and the Origenny v2?
Thanks for any help,
Thorsten
Hi, welcome to the GP family!

1) Yes, they'd work straight out of the box. In any case few additional GPins are there in the spares baggy to play around with.
2) It is finish matched with the SqRS. I don't have the O-genny, thus wouldn't know, but by the pics of it -- they seem pretty close.

thdom

Oct 5, 2015
Hi, welcome to the GP family!

1) Yes, they'd work straight out of the box. In any case few additional GPins are there in the spares baggy to play around with.
2) It is finish matched with the SqRS. I don't have the O-genny, thus wouldn't know, but by the pics of it -- they seem pretty close.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!! Order is on its way ;-)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Whats up gang, i just got my hands on my new Piccoloid. I'm still waiting on the batteries though. I was taking it apart for a wash and i noticed I cannot seem to get the drip tip out on the Spheroid.
Is the drip tip removable/interchangeable?
Yes, it is.
1) Place the Spheroid in your freezer for 15 minutes. You should be able to twist it off thereafter.
2) Before assembly next time kindly lube up the O-rings with a chapstick. In fact do so every time you wash any atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread