GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Thank you! Regarding ePaps I won't post the technical specifications yet.

Booooooooo!!!

:). I'm holding off on buying s mod for this. But if it's going to be Christmas or later ill probably not do so. Can you give us a general idea of loose or target release timeframe (noting that it could change considerably ) ?

Reactions: BreSha6869

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
No ETA yet, so no need to be reserved, feel free to buy whatever you like :)

Can you tell us at least if it's a regulated tube mod or a box mod ? That would influence my buying decisions prior to its arrival.

If it carries the paps name I have to think its a tube. I have no desire to buy any other tube mods. You make the best. If you make a regulated one with temp control. I'd rather wait and save then buy two or three when it arrives. If it's a box mod. I need to go find a regulated tube to replace my wae that broke after a few months and Mark bugs won't fix because they're the worst company ever

God I wish I found you guys sooner. So much money to so many crsppy manufacturers.

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
Oh yessss ... a GP SquonkBox :w00t:

mine00spm.gif

..... ok ok ... I only dreaming :D;)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
GP Dripper exterior photos. In a few days we'll finish the parts of the deck and I will post the internals too. We shall make a full SS top cap (for high resistance values), if there is a demand for it to justify the production. Please leave a comment if you're interested about it.

GP_Dripper.png

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
GP Dripper exterior photos. In a few days we'll finish the parts of the deck and I will post the internals too. We shall make a full SS top cap (for high resistance values), if there is a demand for it to justify the production. Please leave a comment if you're interested about it.

GP_Dripper.png
Interested.

Do you have a rough price range on the dripper line?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Interested.

Do you have a rough price range on the dripper line?

Yep! It starts from € 80 for the GP Dripper with the Ultem top caps and € 7 more for the one with the SS + Ultem top caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread