GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Can you tell me if there is something intrinsic to the design if the heron v2 which causes the top cap to sit more flush in 510 configuration than in hybrid mode ? The recently acquired 510 stays closed far better than the hnp did and i winder now if the issue laid with some part on the hnp being a but off vs the other one. Previously when we discussed it here you mentioned that the tour cap o-ring was to blame and suggested the other cap as an option however the 510 doesn't seek to have the issue so perhaps the way the base fits causes a tighter tolerance ??

Your syllogism sounds very logical to me, maybe you're right, albeit I cannot confirm which specific part does this, without having the whole device in my hands. We speak here for hundrends of millimetre, it may be even a matter of assembling.

Hello, I'm from Honduras and have been vaping for the last six years. But I've been having problems with shipping so I mostly diy for eliquid now. And get things shipped other supplies for china. Anyhow, I've always loved the way your mods look and want to treat myself for my upcoming birthday with my first one. After reading the thread, I've visited your page and the heron v2 is out of stock all the time. I now I have to wait for Fridays sales but I don't seem to hit the correct time ever. I would really appreciate your help.

Sent from mTalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hello, I'm from Honduras and have been vaping for the last six years. But I've been having problems with shipping so I mostly diy for eliquid now. And get things shipped other supplies for china. Anyhow, I've always loved the way your mods look and want to treat myself for my upcoming birthday with my first one. After reading the thread, I've visited your page and the heron v2 is out of stock all the time. I now I have to wait for Fridays sales but I don't seem to hit the correct time ever. I would really appreciate your help.

Sent from mTalk

Hello calecamo :)

The Heron v2 is discontinued and the version 3 will replace it in Q4 2016. Thank you for the kind words!

Hello calecamo :)

The Heron v2 is discontinued and the version 3 will replace it in Q4 2016. Thank you for the kind words!
I guess I'll wait and get it for Christmas. Thank you for answering so fast.

Sent from mTalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
My GP Dripper arrived today! I'm using it with the single coil reducer cap - SS 0.87 ohm when cold. So far I'm not using the peek air flow reducer inserts, since the single coil top cap cuts off one of the air holes anyway. It's only been about 30 minutes, so there's lots more I could experiment with and it's a bit early for an in-depth analysis :D But so far ... very, very good :thumbs:

Q6xmoC8l.jpg

ASsSSIg.jpg

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
You can elevate your MTL experience, by using a standard drip tip over the top.

Ah - I realise I said over on the Aussie forum that it's airy for me. But that's because I deliberately started without the AFR insert just to see what it is like. I was trying to encourage those who like a bit of air to think about trying it because people over on that forum know I'm a MTL and mech only vaper :) They may have thought that something I use wouldn't be airy enough for them!

I did buy an ultem drip tip to go with it, because I realised the mouth piece was going to be wider than I'm used too. But so far I'm enjoying blowing a few clouds. I'm not quite up with the sub-ohm, 200 watt, chuff cap brigade, but clouds by my standards :D

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
A bit off topic but maybe helpful to
Mech mod users - for those who follow the cc thread sorry for the criss post bit these are the threads with the two biggest groups of high class mech users most likely to
Find this helpful. I hope nobody finds this inappropriate and some
Find it useful when the price falls again

Add this item to your amazon cart. Then in the cart page select buy it later. I was on he fence about buying s bix at $21 and added it to buy later, then every time I opened by Amazon app to buy something it notified me of price drops. Since it was already in my cart as a by later item it kept me informed. I ended up getting a box of 20 for nine dollars, my friend bought them a day later at $7.50.

I don't know if it was a pricing error, seems likely given it was 40% of retail. I received mine today and it was as expected. 20 7448 grey scotch brite pads. There were two sellers who seemed to be getting into a price war the lowest price for the second seller was about $9.50 for 20. It is likely the price will fall again at some point and if you add it to your cart then move it to buy later you can just sit on it until it goes back to being an amazing deal

3M HP-HP Scotch-Brite Hand Pad - Ultra Fine Grade 6 in Width x 9 in Length - 7448[PRICE is per BOX] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00125PR5A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Shw.xbBWKVWER

My seller was shoplets but one or two
Did drop it to half price at one point. I figure given we need to touch mods and 7448 is is preferred pad you all may want to monitor with the buy later method in case this amazing deal resurfaces and since it takes no Effort and keeps you informed every visit to amazon. In hindsight I'm sorry in didn't post this a week ago when i ordered mine. But no reason to believe the price wont fall drastically again. It came out of nowhere he furst time. .

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
You can use the default top cap with a single coil build and both AFR installed for a MTL vaping. You will only loose the reduced chamber space the extra single coil reducer top cap offers.

I can't seem to find an "extra single coil reducer top cap" for the GP Dripper on the Vapourart website. Am I missing or misunderstanding something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread