GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Until gp has a bottom feed mod i thought you may like to see what the dripper looks like on the red therion (which is like a reddish brown)

The black cap probably look better or the yellow mod. But overall styling matches surprisingly decently and the therion is ok for the money.

The dna. 75 performs well with the dripper which is good for me. I prefer to have temperature control on dripper's and bottom feeder set ups because if I forget to saturate properly I don't get a mouthful of crud and have to re-WICk. The size is pretty decent and while Its no pageant queen like the gp products its pretty good for an in betweener at around $100 for a modern chipset.

b4d43b9702f4e2a12b55db92c9f0ed62.jpg

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
On a sidenote I have to say after watching @qorax latest video

I don't have the issue with the second Airhole leaking air or diluting flavor in anyway I've tested by stuffing it I've tested compared to the single coil cap And I see absolutely no difference in flavor density or anything else. I tend to wick with much shorter cotton if I'm running bottom feed so the juice remains fresher and drainage happens properly. Just shirt of the dripper floor.

I'm pretty sure that Stan had it set up for dripping not bottom feed though so more makes sense

It was an excellent video Stan I just wanted to point out a differing thoughts on one or two things. Great work as always buddy.

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Btw you guys all know my hnp was recovered right ? I also don't think anyone has posted it with the ULTEM tank

b5c110371a2d3f1e943b8e5c46d8a94e.jpg

I think this looks fantastic and honestly the tank on there makes it look even more seamless it looks like somehow the metal was fused to the plastic I love this combo and I'm so happy to have my H&P back to hotel management really came through

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Oughtvape has the Base Ultem gp dripper for $68 shipped with code NEW30SPACE (case sensitive). If someone sold their's because the AFR we're not out yet now is the time to buy it back

Black and yellow both available. I know there are very few of these and inposted first in another thread.

OughtVape

$90 typically thirty percent off $5 insured shipping. $68 USA shipped to you

STEAL. i was checking oit but i have to save for other stuff. Like the pro dripper and heron v3

I hope someone is able to take advantage of this amazing deal and that I'm not violating some weird rule or something that I don't know about if so I'm very sorry feel free to edit

sorry for multiple posts, there was a fair bit of time between just no lther activity

Last edited:

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Happy belated Thanksgiving :)

I freaked out this morning because I found out I missed a vaporday and thought I missed the release of a new Heron. I just noticed that the dripper description states that it has been grandfathered in by the us deeming thing. Is that an obstacle when it comes to the Heron's release?

Anyway, I still needed some stuff and took a break from Christmas shopping to get some GP goodness for my own stocking. :)

Hope this finds you all well!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Maybe in the future it is possible to make DelrinCaps in different colors ... white, red, green, yellow,
blue ...... there are so many colored Mods outside :thumb:

I'm dreaming of a white REO P67 with a white GP Dripper on it :wub: ;)

I take notes for the time being :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Great mtl setup for gp dripper

The longer you power it the more vapor. Ramp up for the first draw makes perfect mtl of you can go long with the draw or take quick subsequent vapes and get a more voluminous vape

1)Dual coil
2)Afr in both holes
3)COils as low to airflow as possible

Wire is clapton 28 gauge kanthal wrapped in 36 gauge kanthal. None of the typical clapton negatives as the total od is smaller than 26 gauge

4) 2x7 wrap contact coils with fiber freaks original 2 or other rayon. If you want to use cotton native wicks premium blend is the best I think.

5)2.5 mm id on the coils.

Build comes to ~.71

6)On a regulated mod 20 watts is fine if you're not a big vapor kind of person 25 watts makes super thick soupy flavor fogger. If you have a mod that does preheat use it to ten with full Power. Works great on a mech mod with battery 3.7 -4.3 so use a high cap battery like The lg hg2

46962e54ce94af2fdc95d6b965a034fc.jpg

7) enjoy an amazingly flavorful vape unavailable in other bottom feed setups!

Don't discount the clapton wire I mentioned from lightening vapes. Its the perfect wire for mtl. Don't be afraid of the dual coil
Setup for mtl either. It works very well.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I couldn't resist getting a GP Dripper since there was stock. Very nice device perseas! Found a dual 8 wrap over a 2.5mm with 26g to be the best (with the MTL kut installed).

Only question is what is the best way to make this less noisy? The MTL dropped the LOUD air when taking a draw but is the loudest RDA I own - by a large margin.....

6b81e80718bdddce12adbbcc0518bebd.jpg

93ddbddb40d06de05183fb1be6a6ae77.jpg

Love the new drip tips too ;)
2ecd26fd45b76666aa9c78a5d544bf31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I couldn't resist getting a GP Dripper since there was stock. Very nice device perseas! Found a dual 8 wrap over a 2.5mm with 26g to be the best (with the MTL kut installed).

Only question is what is the best way to make this less noisy? The MTL dropped the LOUD air when taking a draw but is the loudest RDA I own - by a large margin.....

6b81e80718bdddce12adbbcc0518bebd.jpg

93ddbddb40d06de05183fb1be6a6ae77.jpg

Love the new drip tips too ;)
2ecd26fd45b76666aa9c78a5d544bf31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Very nice photos and thank you for the feedback!
You're right, it produces a humming sound which can be lessened to a degree with the AFR, but you cannot get rid of it completely due to the way the air travels to reach the coil. In the GP Dripper Pro we redesigned everything to have a silent function, but in the GP Dripper the only modding that works is to open a hole of 1,2-1,5 mm above the middle of the Ultem top cap, albeit the SS top cap is very hard to attempt it. Of course this is experimental, there is no reason to ruin the cap, it is simply an approach that works on the Ultem caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread