GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
You're most welcome! Thank you for the nice photo! It is a matter of quantity regarding the liquid and the cotton. After 2-3 trials, you'll find the proper relation to ensure a leakage free vaping between the drippings. By the way, don't hesitate to increase the wattage , the Ultem dissipates the heat very fast and after some experimentation you will find the sweet spot for a certain resistance value.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Yes. I simply inserted more juice than I should have. Not having changed the coil/wick, but more attentive to liquid, it's performing flawlessly. I will experiment with the wattage, now that I'm comfortable with it.
I'm more than pleased.
I'll also mention that I used Q's suggestion, restricting the airflow on one side and also plugging it with a bit of cotton. Perfect. That's my first build. I'll start playing more now.
Thanks again.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Hi Perseas! I saw your post of the GP® Series Timeline 2011 - 2017 in the Advance Notifications, Tips & Tricks & Updates thread. Under the Products to be released section you included the following:

GP PAPS® v4 (June 2015)

Can you please elaborate on what this means? Should that entry have instead been under the Current products section above or is there a new 22mm GP Paps in the works for 2017?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hi Perseas! I saw your post of the GP® Series Timeline 2011 - 2017 in the Advance Notifications, Tips & Tricks & Updates thread. Under the Products to be released section you included the following:

GP PAPS® v4 (June 2015)

Can you please elaborate on what this means? Should that entry have instead been under the Current products section above or is there a new 22mm GP Paps in the works for 2017?

Hello my friend! It is simple why. We have scheduled to produce again a few GP PAPS v4 units due to requests. Maybe we'll have a few LUX v4 too. Because they are out of stock for almost a year, I didn't put them on the current products. The Piccoloid v1 and Spheroid v3 which have been produced again for the same reasons are already in the current products section.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I see that there are 2 shapes for the piccoloid ?
One in the pictures that scroll past that is curvy and a straight one in the store link.
Confused here - thank you.

Maybe the curvy one that you see scroll by is the discontinued Piccolo v3.1?

ss3_piccolo_1.jpg

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Hello my friend! It is simple why. We have scheduled to produce again a few GP PAPS v4 units due to requests. Maybe we'll have a few LUX v4 too. Because they are out of stock for almost a year, I didn't put them on the current products. The Piccoloid v1 and Spheroid v3 which have been produced again for the same reasons are already in the current products section.
I know you have stated in the past how you can make the Paps v4 better as it is perfect - so I am excited to see what you have planned next!

Also, I still have my Spheroid v3 and use every day along with my Spheroid v4 - the vape is different but I very much enjoy both. There is a need for both for me - I love my very strong pipe tobacco vape in my v3 because it gives the best feeling for me - tight draw and intense flavor - and I love fluff! I do not use fluff in my v4 though - which is nice as this allows me to change flavors often.

I would have a handfuls of both the Spheroid v3/v4 if I could afford them all :)

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
omg, I have it, and it is the shizzzzzzzz! So, so adorable! So exquisitely small (somehow it looks bigger in the vids; in the hand it's a perfect little jewel)! However, I'm in vaping purgatory until my 14500 batteries come in the post. argh!

I'm not in vaping hell, though, because I can at least use the Spheroid, since I got the adapter (YAY, adapter!!). I'm using it without the fluff, trying it out for the first time. I found it very easy to build on, which I didn't really expect because of the small deck, but it was no problem at all -- quite comfortable. I made a 1.4 ohm coil on a 2 mm drill bit, with 28 gauge kanthal, and just sort of guessed at the length of the cotton wick (pretty short), and it's vaping and drawing absolutely perfectly, first try. I even love the drip tip, and I have problems finding ones that feel just right.

I can't wait to try it all together! <3 <3 <3

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
What this video by Qorax - this is how I wick and it is perfection every time - no guessing.

omg, I have it, and it is the shizzzzzzzz! So, so adorable! So exquisitely small (somehow it looks bigger in the vids; in the hand it's a perfect little jewel)! However, I'm in vaping purgatory until my 14500 batteries come in the post. argh!

I'm not in vaping hell, though, because I can at least use the Spheroid, since I got the adapter (YAY, adapter!!). I'm using it without the fluff, trying it out for the first time. I found it very easy to build on, which I didn't really expect because of the small deck, but it was no problem at all -- quite comfortable. I made a 1.4 ohm coil on a 2 mm drill bit, with 28 gauge kanthal, and just sort of guessed at the length of the cotton wick (pretty short), and it's vaping and drawing absolutely perfectly, first try. I even love the drip tip, and I have problems finding ones that feel just right.

I can't wait to try it all together! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread