GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Thank you! Your timing on Vapourday was perfect, a few minutes later the rest of the v4 were gone! And no SS caps anymore :)

I set the alarm for 5:55am to be at the computer at 6am :D It ruined my Saturday, but was worth it ;)

I didn't add spare parts to that order, which is why I put in a second order yesterday for a few bits and pieces to add to my box of GP goodies!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Lucky I got them in the end though. Every time I try log back on on vapourday it tells me to enter password and I've forgotten. Gotta go through that rigmarole of changing password again :(

Don't worry, I'll learn from my mistakes and get it right next vapourday ;)

BTW, I'm having trouble putting in the air flow reducers in.
Any tips? Even some ejuice and they were too tight.

Thanks

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Lucky I got them in the end though. Every time I try log back on on vapourday it tells me to enter password and I've forgotten. Gotta go through that rigmarole of changing password again :(

Don't worry, I'll learn from my mistakes and get it right next vapourday ;)

BTW, I'm having trouble putting in the air flow reducers in.
Any tips? Even some ejuice and they were too tight.

Thanks
In the Dripper?
I don't recall (LOL) how I did it, but it was easy using whatever method Qorax used in his video.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A long lost soul returns from the Dark Continent to the scene of some of his crimes... :)

Hi Ho to those from the past still here, hello to the rest. I trust all are still enjoying the experience.

I had a need to visit the VapourArt website in the wee hours here so I could link certain VA gear for some folks I think some of would be interested in acquiring. While there I took a look around to see what Perseas has been up to in the think cap department... noticed the GP Dripper and watched the excellent video Qorax did about it.

I have endless RDA's, BF RDA's, RDTA's, RTA's, etc that I consider the best of the best from around the world... but this one did catch my eye as having some distinct possibilities. IMO you can never have too much vaping gear. What I tell myself anyway to justify still buying more of it than anyone could ever use in a lifetime.

Long out of the cycle circle of VA products and sale days, it appears these RDA's are not in stock (other than some accessories for them). So are they still being made, still becoming available on sale days??? :unsure:

My daily drivers 24 hours a day are still the many Reos and regulated TC Mods I have, and I only vape my own DIY's with no nic in them. The pleasures of being a Mad Alchemist is on par with the pleasures I will always get from vaping. But off and on some of my GP gear drifts into my rotations again now days. Especially for trying out my new DIY's a couple of the PAPS X's with their Senio Drippers see a lot of use. I did dig out a couple of the Herons as well, but so far have not found my two 510 adapters for them (too much gear in too many boxes). I want to try them on a couple of my regulated mods.

All for now as I have a couple of NEF's in process I need to get into the filters and on to the stir plate. But I'll hang around on ECF to check back with this forum for a while.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Noticed the list of available gear going up and the interest list.....

to those that prefer fluff, and don't already have the Heron V1, I HIGHLY recommend acquiring one while you can. This bigger brother of the spheroid to me signifies the most satisfying of vapes. The spheroid and original Heron are the very devices I reach for each and every time and they deliver without fail in every instance.

If you have thought about grabbing your hands on an older model, (find myself chuckling at these being "older"), don't miss out while stock allows.

my eyes are still in shock over some of the prices listed.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Noticed the list of available gear going up and the interest list.....

to those that prefer fluff, and don't already have the Heron V1, I HIGHLY recommend acquiring one while you can. This bigger brother of the spheroid to me signifies the most satisfying of vapes. The spheroid and original Heron are the very devices I reach for each and every time and they deliver without fail in every instance.

If you have thought about grabbing your hands on an older model, (find myself chuckling at these being "older"), don't miss out while stock allows.

my eyes are still in shock over some of the prices listed.

Does the Heron V1 have to be used with silica or can you use cotton with the fluff? I just don't like working with silica.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Does the Heron V1 have to be used with silica or can you use cotton with the fluff? I just don't like working with silica.

I only use cotton, although I have a huge bag of different types of silica that I haven't opened in many years. You can definitely use cotton with fluff in all of the GP Herons and GP Spheroids.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I only use cotton, although I have a huge bag of different types of silica that I haven't opened in many years. You can definitely use cotton with fluff in all of the GP Herons and GP Spheroids.

Great cos I just bought it :)
Does it have a 510 adapter?
What does #13 mean, do you think?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hello my dear friend :)

To answer your question, yes the GP Dripper and the GP Dripper Pro are still available. Your vaping collection of very high end mods must be gargantuan. As far as I know there are only 420 synonyms of gargantuan ... so it should be called a spydrian collection!

420 Gargantuan Synonyms and 357 Gargantuan Antonyms in Gargantuan Thesaurus

Thanks for the update. Order placed (went with the Dripper Pro's for starters, added another Heron 510 adapter since I haven't found my other two, and another PnB tool as I bent the one I have).

I don't know about it being a gargantuan collection, funny. But storing it certainly takes up a lot of room around here. ;)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Great cos I just bought it :)
Does it have a 510 adapter?
It doesn't natively come with a 510 adapter, and I can't speak to whether there will be any, are any, etc. I use some with and some without as I thread on paps. I also have converters to use with Paps X.

To some, 13 is an unlucky number, to others it's just a number. In all cases, it is the serial number. :)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland

It took me a while to figure out what you were referring to with "#13". Now I understand after visiting the GP Heron product page on Vapourart's website - it has three options to choose from, #6, #11, and #13 (which is now out of stock). My only guess is that these are serial numbers as Yankee has suggested, but I've never seen product options as serial number on Vapourart before, very interesting!

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Damn... I wanted to chop and change. Are you sure it's not the 1.5 which has the gpin? I thought the V1 is normal?

All GP Herons have the GPin. The 510 adapter for the GP Heron v1 and v1.5 was sold as a separate product. With the GP Heron v2 there might have been an option at purchase for the 510 or GPin adapter, but I don't remember; both adapters are sold separately (the GP Heron v2 that I purchased from Vapourart came with a GPin adapter and I just purchased a 510 adapter in the past week, more than a year later).

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Damn... I wanted to chop and change. Are you sure it's not the 1.5 which has the gpin? I thought the V1 is normal?

#13 My birthday. Lucky for me I guess

These GP Heron v1 units come with 510 connection as default, congrats!

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
All GP Herons have the GPin. The 510 adapter for the GP Heron v1 and v1.5 was sold as a separate product. With the GP Heron v2 there might have been an option at purchase for the 510 or GPin adapter, but I don't remember; both adapters are sold separately (the GP Heron v2 that I purchased from Vapourart came with a GPin adapter and I just purchased a 510 adapter in the past week, more than a year later).

You're absolutely right my friend! There is an exception here for these items. We assembled them with 510 connectors to facilitate their use on every device. These MTL atties are made with the "old way", functioning best with fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread