GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Thanks P. I've run out of 18490s and since the abomination of your beautiful 650 I've got the 350s in this lord.
Still waiting patiently for more...
Good suggestion. I'm trying it out and it is real good.
View attachment 648213

Nice combo. I love that mod. Reminds me of a light saber for some reason. Good pairing. I also have the same two co pansies paired.

I really like the way bead blasted tubes look with stainless buttons and brushed stainless heron in hybrid mode. Add the Ultem tank for an even different look.

I believe the gpin for 1.5 heron is on deep sale right now at GP store. You'd probably really like that setup in hybrid mode.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Hi! Salts based e liquid has rekindled my love for tight draw tanks. I have one Spheroid v4, but feel like I need more. It's just about perfect for me [emoji3]. Will we be seeing more made or is my best bet to start posting WTB ads everywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: perseas

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hi! Salts based e liquid has rekindled my love for tight draw tanks. I have one Spheroid v4, but feel like I need more. It's just about perfect for me [emoji3]. Will we be seeing more made or is my best bet to start posting WTB ads everywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

We shall make a few more soon, stay tuned for a pre-order announcement.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Just vaping the piccoloid with the perfect build. What a setup. 3 + no of juice off one 14500 battery with great vapor production. 31 gauge 2.25 mm @2-2.2 ohm hits like a 1-1.1 ohm foil made with 28. It's literally the perfect wire for this perfect little setup.

I think I need to add some build posts in here. Conveniently I have to rebuild my GP stuff around now so I should be able to do that. Hopefully someone will give these builds a try. I spent a lot of time with trial and error finding what I could wider to be perfect builds.

And had guidance from the master @perseas too.

These days we are too fast to overlook very small wire higher resistance builds. At least I know I was.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
"Howdy" to my GP Family!

I received my GP Dripper Pro this evening. What a nice GP treasure it is! What a beauty! The deck is super easy to build on. Within minutes, I was up and running. The taste! I forgot how good this juice tastes. Now that I am going to attempt to build my own juice, this atty is going to be a great tool for taste testing. Perseas and crew never disappoint. Thanks Perseas! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I made my first small batch of coffee w/cream juice! 120 ml of 6mg VG base and 5 ml coffee w/cream. I bought the sweetener, but didn't use it. I don't put sugar in my coffee? I put it on the electric stirrer for two hours. That is as far as I went with steeping. The juice is pretty good. That's a good start! I'm happy!

landman2k1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
McKinney, Texas
I made my first small batch of coffee w/cream juice! 120 ml of 6mg VG base and 5 ml coffee w/cream. I bought the sweetener, but didn't use it. I don't put sugar in my coffee? I put it on the electric stirrer for two hours. That is as far as I went with steeping. The juice is pretty good. That's a good start! I'm happy!

Glad it was a success! I was just thinking about it this weekend and meant to ask you how you did, but life was busy. =)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Glad it was a success! I was just thinking about it this weekend and meant to ask you how you did, but life was busy. =)

Just received the shipment from NN today. Yea, I'm happy. I may play with it a bit, but this is perfectly vapeable as is. The stirrer and bars I bought worked good too. :)

gerry81611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Denver, CO
are there any plans to make any more GP shorty PTFE drip tips? they are my favorite and I'm kicking myself for not ordering more when I had the chance...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Are you looking for the white ones? I don't use drip tips with my spheroids and should have at least one of those lying around. If you are in the us I'd me happy to mail it to you.

G

Reactions: cliffy15

gerry81611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Denver, CO
Hi Perseus,

I've just signed up for list for a spheroid and a paps mod. I was wondering if the paps mod could be ordered with the silver plated switch?

Thanks,

Gerry

We have a few ones almost ready. We'll wait for a few more responses and then we'll start making them.

GP Series stock Update 25-3 2017

screen-capture-16.png

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Are you looking for the white ones? I don't use drip tips with my spheroids and should have at least one of those lying around. If you are in the us I'd me happy to mail it to you.

G
awesome! I'd be more than happy to buy them from you at retail price if you have any.

PM me when you have a moment and we can work out the details. :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hi Perseus,

I've just signed up for list for a spheroid and a paps mod. I was wondering if the paps mod could be ordered with the silver plated switch?

Thanks,

Gerry

Hello Jerry,

When I open the pre-orders in a few days, I will post the specs, thank you!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I think most of us are around, but still kinda "in shock" with all things pending.

Ive been looking and looking and looking at the Vapourart site trying to figure out what I want vs what I need.

I know I need some of the screws for my PAPs V4 switches. I recently figured out that there are 2 different screws for it, which explains why one of my 2 switches , ordered at different times is more picky and autofires and the other one does not. Ive been racking my brain taking them apart , cleaning, looking and now I realized that one is shorter. Im so confused though I cant remember if I need another couple shorter ones or longer ones, so I will have to buy a couple of each, just to be sure.

I was on the fence for a PAPs V4 and kept talking myself out of it, then of course after it was too late, I saw that I could have bought a whole V4 for the price of the switch. I kick myself everytime I go to VapourArt.

I also am in turmoil over getting the Spheroid V4. I LOVED the older versions, actually still love the older ones aesthetically more, but they were so hard for me to take apart. I even had one purchased from Dicodes USA, but back out when I remembered why I did not keep the others. My hands are just so painful and stupid, I did not want to purchase it, then be reminded how my hands are such rubbish.

Oh well, my hands and the GP atomizers never got along, but I do LOVE them and can at least enjoy my GP MODS. I might have to order a PAPs V4 and some bits and pieces so I can continue to use them for a few years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread