Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
So, I just ordered one of these:

GPROV Bottom feeder | boxes-bases.com

Walnut box, 60W SX350, 26650, and 30ml of juice along for the ride. Not exactly pocket friendly but will definitely run all day without a re-charge or juice refill! Turnaround time is about two weeks. I'll post up some pics when it comes in. I'm thinking about sending my MMV OverOne in to be modified for BF... just like in this pic:

RVcmhfh.png

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Just pulled the trigger on one of these. Could not get over the prospect of 30mls on board and a big battery. I just hope it's not too big in the hand :p and that the wood finish smell isn't overpowering. Had to sell a Woodville cause I couldn't get past the smell of the varnish.
Now I need to learn about 26650 Batts and read up on the SX chip.

Reactions: inswva

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just pulled the trigger on one of these. Could not get over the prospect of 30mls on board and a big battery. I just hope it's not too big in the hand :p and that the wood finish smell isn't overpowering. Had to sell a Woodville cause I couldn't get past the smell of the varnish.
Now I need to learn about 26650 Batts and read up on the SX chip.

Awesome! Let me know how you like it. I had a PayPal snafu with my order and ended up cancelling it. I tend to have a short attention span and used my Gprov money to put a deposit on the new SX350J BF mod Tbev is making.

I'd still like to have a Gprov but it likely won't happen until after my Tmod is done and fully paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread