Grand Opening at Maximum Vapors!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Yes standard color is black. I can paint it if you are interested. If you are I can let you know the colors I have. it might take a extra day because I would have to build it from scratch. Yes a 510 to 510 connector will eliminate that problem. I think Andrew is wanting me to make him some.

I would rather have the drip ring. I can always use a 510 extender for the two tanks that I have...so now I know. Thanks. On your varivolt boxmod....I assume standard color is black?

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
I like your profile picture.. I live in STL and I'm one of the few Cowboys fans. lol Are team (the Rams) aren't doing so good. Yes you are exactly right that would work.

I would think the beauty ring with a 510 to 510 adapter would allow a tank, wouldn't it? :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I like your profile picture.. I live in STL and I'm one of the few Cowboys fans. lol Are team (the Rams) aren't doing so good. Yes you are exactly right that would work.

Thanks I photoshopped it myself! :) Well the 'boys aren't doing their best, but not their worst either. I like the Broncos too, and, well...

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I actually went out and found you a really cool metal box. What do you think? I can start on it in a couple days. I think the only hard thing would be getting the lcd screen cut but I am sure I can figure it out.

IMAG0392.jpg

I like this metal box- very cool- wish I had more funds. Are the 3.7 volt boxes only available in clear colors and black?

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
My standard 3.7v boxes are only available in black currently. If I find interest in clear boxes I can look into ordering some. I tell you what if you would like some paint on one I have some spare model paint I can paint one for you. It might be a slight delay because I will have to build one from scratch. Let me know and I can check my colors.

I like this metal box- very cool- wish I had more funds. Are the 3.7 volt boxes only available in clear colors and black?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
My standard 3.7v boxes are only available in black currently. If I find interest in clear boxes I can look into ordering some. I tell you what if you would like some paint on one I have some spare model paint I can paint one for you. It might be a slight delay because I will have to build one from scratch. Let me know and I can check my colors.

I'd like two with different color buttons-- like one green firing button and the other another color button. I love colors but I had a bad paint experience with another mod- lots of peeling. Have you used this paint before and did it hold up?

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Never used these paints on my mods yet. The paint is for RC cars and used for painting lexan bodies which could be scraped off but it was hard to do that. If you would like tomorrow I could paint one of my old boxes and see if it scrapes off. I have one green switch mod made right now and 5 red black and 5 black button mods made right now.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
Sorry to reply a little late, My time here is about 8 and a half hours off from the states. THe measurements sound good. The camo idea sound really good, Tell your son I like the Idea. Im a black ops pleayer as well and all that have to do with Call of Duty and Battlefield, may be if he plays online I can ad him to my PS3 acount or xbox depending what he have and play. How much you think the in destructo nox will cost. Im kind of exited here to see the final product working.
The Length is 3.9 the width is 2.0 the depth is 0.8. They are the exact same as my fun box on the website. Andrew at C.C.V. has one right now and he said it feels really nice in his hand. They are quite heavy and seem very rigid so they should take a good beating. My son said we should paint it camo for you. He is a big black ops player and loves everything military. :)

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
He plays black ops on x-box 360 and his name is looneyzero I play with him when I can but he plays all the time. As far as price I'm really not for sure. What would you like in it do you want just a vv or a standard 5 volt.

Sorry to reply a little late, My time here is about 8 and a half hours off from the states. THe measurements sound good. The camo idea sound really good, Tell your son I like the Idea. Im a black ops pleayer as well and all that have to do with Call of Duty and Battlefield, may be if he plays online I can ad him to my PS3 acount or xbox depending what he have and play. How much you think the in destructo nox will cost. Im kind of exited here to see the final product working.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
A vv, the reason is because I have not tried a higher voltage vaping and I find that when my 1650 batts are fully chage, it is around 4.2v and I like it but I dont like it to much when they start discharging and go down less than 4v. I want to try higher but not in a hurry to get 5v straight because I dont know if Ill like 5 or somthing in between. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread