Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shynsly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Chicago
Thanks for your concern regarding these ingredients, please keep us updated!

Hey guys, just a quick update on the website and flavorings that have been found to contain custard notes. We’ve updated the website to reflect those flavors that contain acetoin and/or acetyl proprionyl. The manufacturers are constantly updating their information as they conduct additional tests, and it is our plan to stay on top of any new info that is published and update the site accordingly. Any flavors that we carry that we know contain one of these ingredients will have a special “caution” background on their thumbnail image and the product page will list the amount present. It is in everyone’s best interest to be as safe as possible, and we hope that this information will help you!

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
I also thank you for you concern on this subject, and it's also a concern as well of some of the vendors I use that don't or won't show us... the consumers all the ingredients in their recipes for their e-liquids. This is why I have decided to try the DIY route, and also want to thank you for being Number 1 in my book for great customer service!! You have been fantastic in helping me decide what I need!!

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Great update Drew! I like that it's in your face can't miss the caution.
Will be placing order #3 in the next week or so. As soon as I can get all these flavors sampled! So far RY4 and DK are my two that need to be in larger quantity. So far I've made better flavors than I've ever had while vaping! For this I thank you sir!

I also thank you for you concern on this subject, and it's also a concern as well of some of the vendors I use that don't or won't show us... the consumers all the ingredients in their recipes for their e-liquids. This is why I have decided to try the DIY route, and also want to thank you for being Number 1 in my book for great customer service!! You have been fantastic in helping me decide what I need!!
Thanks beck! - It has been a pleasure chatting with you and look forward to hearing about your creations!!!

Great update Drew! I like that it's in your face can't miss the caution.
Will be placing order #3 in the next week or so. As soon as I can get all these flavors sampled! So far RY4 and DK are my two that need to be in larger quantity. So far I've made better flavors than I've ever had while vaping! For this I thank you sir!
Thanks Curly! Hey, that's awesome!! I may need to hit you up for your recipes :)

Hey Curly, yes, transferring it to dark glass is recommended because it helps slow oxidation. If you plan to use it up within a month or so you probably won't notice anything by keeping it in the plastic bottle. The nicotine won't spoil or become unusable but it does oxidize faster when left in the plastic bottle. If you plan to have it longer you may want to split it up into several smaller glass bottles. Keeping one out to use and filling the others all the way up, nearly to the top, to minimize the amount of oxygen in the bottle then put those in the freezer until you're ready for them.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
I am noob at DIY i will make try to buy some stuff there soon

Prices are FANTASTIC. I just placed order number three late Sunday night and it's been shipped already, so processing time is wonderful. Customer service? UNBELIEVABLE! Drew is a great guy! I truly feel he's about helping a fellow vapor and not just making a dollar from you. Had it not been for Bull City Vapor I'd still be paying way too much for a juice idk if I'd like or not. I've already MADE my ADV that I've been searching for since I started vaping. Not to mention it's fun!

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Hey Roundhouse, Just ordered from you and let me tell ya the prices are GGGGGGGreat. I like the site,very easy on the eyes.
Easy to navigate. You have found a new repeat customer. I saved about 5-7 dollars shopping with you,and these days that is a big deal.
So thanks for a chance to save some $$$$$$.
Russ.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thanks Rick, hope you enjoy them!!

You won me over at Capella. :D

Put a notice up about this sale in Deals and Steals so that may bring you a little more traffic on the last day of the sale. (Hi rustafar! I saw you dere...) Only wish I had spotted it sooner.

Congrats on your grand opening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread