Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just placed my first order thursady,and i gotta say i am very impressed with the shipping time.I placed the order at around 4:30 am my local time,and had a shipping conformation with tracking # around 8 am my time.I have been doing weekly flavor orders with another supplier,but looks like bull city will be getting my weekly orders for quite a while now.

freedomfighter

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
USA
my first order
Your Order Contains:

1 x Menthol-FW
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Clove-TFA
(Size: 15ml (Glass))
1 x Strawberries and Cream-TFA
1 x Sweetener-TFA
1 x Ethyl Maltol (PG)
1 x tobacco Menthol-INW
they shiped very fast and Thanks for the sample tho, anyway they all steep now Thanks bullcity vapor!!
question Sir : no fathers day discount ?? heheheh

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I agree,they are great to deal with.I just recieved my 2nd order,and already working on number 3.The 6ml is great for testing,but you just can't beat the 30ml for $5 on the capella flavors,i got a 6ml of the vanilla custard last week,and it was perfect,so i just got the 30ml in this second order.I dont think i will need to buy flavors from anywhere else,especially once they stock the flavour art stuff,thats one i definitely want to check out when they get those.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Very cool,glad to see flavourart available now.I skipped my weekly order this week,figured i better work with what i have first haha,but will definitely be throwing in an order next week,and very happy that i can try the fa stuff now without having to deal anywhere else.The applejacks flavor sounds good too,i dont know how i didnt see that before,but if available next week,that will definitely be added to my order.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
nezgode-pustinja.gif

I can wait another day... this place has been recommended to me a few times...huh Curly???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread