Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
I have been waiting for this moment since I've first vaped Vanilla Custatd. I've tried various eliquid companies who claim they have really good Vanilla Custard. So far Nicoticket CLS has been the one for me. But the rave about GVC has me going crazy about this eliquid. I am ordering TWO 100ml bottles of VG100/0 and VG 80/20 but i am not sure whether to order it in a .6mg of nictotine or a .0mg since what i usually vape is a .3mg I dont want to order a 6mg and not enjoy it so that is my biggest fear right now. Wasting money on a really good premium Vanilla Custard.

Key questions:

- Who has actually tried GVC?
- Best mixture? 100/0, 80/20 or 50/50
- .3mg vs .6mg with mixture in consideration
- What build should i do?
- Does it taste well in a Sub tank?
- 1.8/1.2 or .2/.8 OhMs?

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I've tried it. The VG/PG mix is subjective. The 100 VG and Heavy VG seem to be creamier but the 50/50 is more flavorful. I only vape 3mg as well and ordered 6mg. I wish I would've went with 0mg cause I have to vape it sparingly cause the nic gets to be a bit much for me. I haven't tried it in my Subtanks. I've had it in a Derringer (.5 ohm dual coil) and a Phenomenon Lite (1 ohm single coil) and probably prefer it in the Derringer.

Reactions: Nimbus007

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
I've tried it. The VG/PG mix is subjective. The 100 VG and Heavy VG seem to be creamier but the 50/50 is more flavorful. I only vape 3mg as well and ordered 6mg. I wish I would've went with 0mg cause I have to vape it sparingly cause the nic gets to be a bit much for me. I haven't tried it in my Subtanks. I've had it in a Derringer (.5 ohm dual coil) and a Phenomenon Lite (1 ohm single coil) and probably prefer it in the Derringer.
Thank you for your feedback! Im thinking of getting a 50/50 blend at 0mg nic in a 100ml since flavor is why you buy this juice for. I will also be gettinf a 100VG at 6mg nic for my daily dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread