Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I'm going to be running a new contest soon that requires people to add our logo to their signature. I was hoping someone with some graphic design skills might be able to put one together for us.

It's not much but I could offer 2 X 30ml bottles of e-liquid in payment.

if your interested, please post the sig pic here in this thread. When I see one I like I will close this and begin the contest.

Thanks for looking.

-John

Leroy Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Minnesota
Here's a quick one.

High Desert Vapes.jpg

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

I like it, but can anything be done to liven the colors up? Seems like they lost some luster from the transfer. Might not be, but work asking. I like it!

Can I PM you a pick of our business cards? I'm think if this could be turned into a sig picture, it would be perfect.

Extraunordinary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Where I am
I like it, but can anything be done to liven the colors up? Seems like they lost some luster from the transfer. Might not be, but work asking. I like it!

Can I PM you a pick of our business cards? I'm think if this could be turned into a sig picture, it would be perfect.

I would like a PM with your business cards; I think I can whip something up for you.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hi Brewtus! Could you PM me business card also?

Thank you!

Morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
here is the first one. the area is too small for all the information. I can put the website instead of the phone number......where the phone number is or add something else. I will make more. Let me know if you have suggestions.

morri

desert1.png

p.s. I am going to redo you avi also. that's a freebie cause I lubs ya. hahahah

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thank you kindly for the Avatar redo, it could use it for sure. =) Im so bad with graphic design stuff.

Suggestions for your and others reading this. Please don't put our phone number in the sig, website is OK, but not needed as I was hoping to just link it to our site when clicked anyways.

The text would be nice though as it says our main product line. =)

here is the first one. the area is too small for all the information. I can put the website instead of the phone number......where the phone number is or add something else. I will make more. Let me know if you have suggestions.

morri

desert1.png

p.s. I am going to redo you avi also. that's a freebie cause I lubs ya. hahahah

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
glad the avi's are of use. They might do until you get something you like better. And I know about your graphic handicap, LOL I was in on your first contest....long long time ago. No troubles. I will help anytime you need it, of course NOT in the middle of a contest that you are giving. LMAO

anyway, you say text...... you are talking about the text in white that describes all the things you do at the store?

Thank you kindly for the Avatar redo, it could use it for sure. =) Im so bad with graphic design stuff.

Suggestions for your and others reading this. Please don't put our phone number in the sig, website is OK, but not needed as I was hoping to just link it to our site when clicked anyways.

The text would be nice though as it says our main product line. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread