Great American Smoke Out Number Game 36tinybells is the winner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Thank you so much, really! My sister was so excited when I told her- she is a nurse and ex-smoker who is at her wits end with him. I was there in September on a rare visit and she made sure he knew she was fine with me vaping in the house, no issues with vaping with her since the hospital she works at GIVES smokers (crap) ecigs when they are staying for extended periods. I hope this is a Great American Smokeout for him, he is a good guy who is reaching a point of serious issues! I will let you know how it goes!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Okay, update on the Great American Smokeout kit prize!
Got a text from my sister. 3 days in and he must be turning into a vaper because his big problem is he's having trouble finding the right flavor! :laugh: So far Apple is the one he likes best!
You are awesome Chadley! The extra flavors you sent are really letting him see the possibilities, thank you so much for your generousity! Will update in a week!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Update- We are still working on the best vape experience. Shocking to him, but no tobaccos. Yet. He surprised himself by getting down to 3 cigs per day without noticing it! So we are getting there! Thanks again, this is taking a while, but good things usually do!
You have done a wonderful thing with this prize. Really wonderful!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I know, I am thrilled! My sister was hoping for an instant fix, but I made her understand everything cigarette he doesn't smoke is gold, so she is totally on board now. Cigarettes are $5 a pack at his area, so it would be hard for him not to come out ahead vaping, and he totally gets finances. We are supposed to have a long phone call this weekend. Fingers crossed I find the words he needs- I wish he would just join ecf and read! So many great people to help you here- that is what made it click for me, multitudes of opinions until some fit my vaping style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread