Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'll give you my thoughts on the SS316L cCell coil in a while, much more airflow !

So, blacked out Pico with a cCell 0.5ohm SS316L in a Super tank Mini, just breaking the coil in slowly, I have high hopes for this little setup.

1jrdpk.png
Nice! I run a cCell in a white Super tank Mini. :) I noticed that with mine, when the tank gets low it gets a little bit gurgly but it does not leak or spit. When it starts to gurgle i just refill it and clear out excess juice through the drip tip with a Q-tip! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's what I thought, too. Everything all matchy-matchy in orange, then dual batteries with a 10mL tank... that thing will be the marathon runner of set-ups! :D I know what you mean about colors... I used to look at all the different mechs and try to find ones in brass, stainless, copper, whatever... just to get some variety. Now with all the boxes out there, you can get pretty much any color you want. And a lot of them have silicone sleeves, so you can change it up whenever you want, too!

The only ceramics I've tried so far are the cCells. And even then, I've only tried Nickel (once) and Kanthal (bunches), so far. But I'm going to order some SS coils this weekend. Especially since the Sigelei and the new Target will run SS mode. I figure, I've been very happy with the cCells, so I'm probably just going to stick with them. Then I only have to buy one type of coil head... Other than the cCells, I use RBAs on everything. Either way, I can't wait to see what you think about the Ceravape coils. :)

Okay, so I have been using the Cerabis for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been able to really put the coil through it's paces because my setup has some issues. I am working with Ceravape to try and pinpoint the issue, which is either extreme condensation buildup or leakage. I ruined a shirt because juice poured out of the air flow holes after about a tank and a half of vaping. The tank gets extremely hot during use, so it may be that it leaks when the juice gets really hot, but no one is exactly sure where the issue is actually coming from. The coil itself provides good flavor, but not as good as the cCell, and I have not had one incident of spitting or gurgling. It's the quietest setup I have ever tried! Ceravape may be releasing a re-designed coil shortly. They moved the juice flow channels further down the coil (maybe to provide a little resistance to juice flow) and added an O ring. I am going to throw an extra O ring on my coil and see if that helps with my juicy mess woes, lol. I really do think Ceravape is on the right track for a completely cottonless ceramic coil!

Next up, though, is the Joyetech Ultimo. It's on preorder where I got it but preorder ends tomorrow so hopefully it (and a 5-pack of coils) ships shortly. There was no way I was going to be able to resist even MOAR ceramics, especially since the early reviews of the Ultimo are outstanding! :)

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Okay, so I have been using the Cerabis for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been able to really put the coil through it's paces because my setup has some issues. I am working with Ceravape to try and pinpoint the issue, which is either extreme condensation buildup or leakage. I ruined a shirt because juice poured out of the air flow holes after about a tank and a half of vaping. The tank gets extremely hot during use, so it may be that it leaks when the juice gets really hot, but no one is exactly sure where the issue is actually coming from. The coil itself provides good flavor, but not as good as the cCell, and I have not had one incident of spitting or gurgling. It's the quietest setup I have ever tried! Ceravape may be releasing a re-designed coil shortly. They moved the juice flow channels further down the coil (maybe to provide a little resistance to juice flow) and added an O ring. I am going to throw an extra O ring on my coil and see if that helps with my juicy mess woes, lol. I really do think Ceravape is on the right track for a completely cottonless ceramic coil!

Next up, though, is the Joyetech Ultimo. It's on preorder where I got it but preorder ends tomorrow so hopefully it (and a 5-pack of coils) ships shortly. There was no way I was going to be able to resist even MOAR ceramics, especially since the early reviews of the Ultimo are outstanding! :)

Sounds like Ceravape is getting there, but they've got a little more fine tuning to do. Hopefully their re-design will get it all fixed up. A completely cottonless coil would be nice... though I haven't really had any issues with the Vaporesso coils. Most of the noise that I get from the Target is just due to the airflow... some of the other tanks may be quieter in that regard, I don't know.

Hmmmm. Ultimo, huh? Sheesh, girl... you're all up on these ceramics, ain't ya! :lol: I'm trying to avoid getting any other tanks that use pre-built heads. Even ceramics. The Target is still the only tank that I have that isn't rebuildable... now, if any of the other ceramic coils would work in the same tanks that cCells work in, then I'd be interested in tryin' em. ;)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Sounds like Ceravape is getting there, but they've got a little more fine tuning to do. Hopefully their re-design will get it all fixed up. A completely cottonless coil would be nice... though I haven't really had any issues with the Vaporesso coils. Most of the noise that I get from the Target is just due to the airflow... some of the other tanks may be quieter in that regard, I don't know.

Hmmmm. Ultimo, huh? Sheesh, girl... you're all up on these ceramics, ain't ya! :lol: I'm trying to avoid getting any other tanks that use pre-built heads. Even ceramics. The Target is still the only tank that I have that isn't rebuildable... now, if any of the other ceramic coils would work in the same tanks that cCells work in, then I'd be interested in tryin' em. ;)

I am a lost cause when it comes to ceramic coil tech, lol! I haven't tried the Kanger ones (yet?) but I have tried most of the others. The cCell is still hands-down my very favorite. My Target tank is really quiet, too, but when I run a cCell in my Super Tank Mini it does get gurgly. Still an awesome vape, though. :D

I just don't have the patience for rebuilding. I love my throw-n-go coils! That's the main reason I love ceramics so much. They last soooooo much longer than cotton coils, the flavor is much better, and they clean up great! I guess I will always and forever be a #lazyvaper. :D

Reactions: Kaezziel

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I am a lost cause when it comes to ceramic coil tech, lol! I haven't tried the Kanger ones (yet?) but I have tried most of the others. The cCell is still hands-down my very favorite. My Target tank is really quiet, too, but when I run a cCell in my Super Tank Mini it does get gurgly. Still an awesome vape, though. :D

Hahaha! Whatever works, right? I still run the Target every single day... I keep one flavor going in it, and another flavor in the SX TMod squonker with a Stumpy. Never did bother with getting a Super Tank or any of the others that work with the cCells. The Target tank works fine, and the bottom fill doesn't really bother me all that much... I've gotten used to it.

I just don't have the patience for rebuilding. I love my throw-n-go coils! That's the main reason I love ceramics so much. They last soooooo much longer than cotton coils, the flavor is much better, and they clean up great! I guess I will always and forever be a #lazyvaper. :D

I hear ya. It's tough to beat these ceramic coils that easily last a month. A good single coil RDA on a squonker isn't bad either, though. Wick it with rayon, and you can get a week or two out of one wick/coil... then just yank the wick, dry burn, and rewick. I change the actual coil once every month or two. And 10mL capacity doesn't hurt either. ;)

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hahaha! Whatever works, right? I still run the Target every single day... I keep one flavor going in it, and another flavor in the SX TMod squonker with a Stumpy. Never did bother with getting a Super Tank or any of the others that work with the cCells. The Target tank works fine, and the bottom fill doesn't really bother me all that much... I've gotten used to it.

I hear ya. It's tough to beat these ceramic coils that easily last a month. A good single coil RDA on a squonker isn't bad either, though. Wick it with rayon, and you can get a week or two out of one wick/coil... then just yank the wick, dry burn, and rewick. I change the actual coil once every month or two. And 10mL capacity doesn't hurt either. ;)
What squonker to you have? I want to try squonking. I have heard that that is an amazing vape, too, and a 10 ml juice capacity DEFINITELY has my interest!! :D I have been considering the Tsunami 24 to have just in case (vapeocalypse) but I don't want to spend a ton of money on a DNA squonker. I am kinda interested in the Kanger Cupti because it holds so much juice but I haven't researched it enough to neeeeed one yet, lol. I think by the end of the month I am going to order a couple more things just in case things go very wrong on the 8th. I am horrified at what happened to vaping in Pennsylvania and I do not plan to go down without a fight! Or at all, actually. I'm pretty sure I would already be in jail if I lived in PA. :D

I jacked back my original Target from my hubby. He is quitting smoking, but he doesn't want to be "bothered" with vaping. He said I make it look too complicated. :facepalm: I told him he doesn't have to do anything but vape, that I would take care of all of his maintenance, etc, but whatever. I am just SUPER happy he quit! He is on day 13 of no smokes but he's chewing (ewww!). He plans to give that up within the next month or so.

But I digress. I still use my original Target, but my Target Pro is my #1 mod and tank right now. I LOVE the top fill design!!! It performs just as good as the original tank but it's easier to fill. I love it! :)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
What squonker to you have? I want to try squonking. I have heard that that is an amazing vape, too, and a 10 ml juice capacity DEFINITELY has my interest!! :D I have been considering the Tsunami 24 to have just in case (vapeocalypse) but I don't want to spend a ton of money on a DNA squonker. I am kinda interested in the Kanger Cupti because it holds so much juice but I haven't researched it enough to neeeeed one yet, lol. I think by the end of the month I am going to order a couple more things just in case things go very wrong on the 8th. I am horrified at what happened to vaping in Pennsylvania and I do not plan to go down without a fight! Or at all, actually. I'm pretty sure I would already be in jail if I lived in PA. :D

I've got an SX350J TMod (custom from Tbev). Really awesome mods, but pricey. Mine was a gift for which I will be forever grateful! For a more affordable squonker, check out the Kanger Dripboxes. The first ones were "unregulated" but protected... so not a true mech. The new ones are regulated and can run 160W. Also comes with a BF RDA, so you'd be pretty much ready to go. Just need wire and wick... I'd suggest just running Kanthal or NiChrome to start with. Wick with rayon... if you haven't been to the rayon thread, I can help you out and point you in the right direction.

And yeah... don't even get me started on PA and some of the other states right now... :grr:

I jacked back my original Target from my hubby. He is quitting smoking, but he doesn't want to be "bothered" with vaping. He said I make it look too complicated. :facepalm: I told him he doesn't have to do anything but vape, that I would take care of all of his maintenance, etc, but whatever. I am just SUPER happy he quit! He is on day 13 of no smokes but he's chewing (ewww!). He plans to give that up within the next month or so.

He's doing better than I ever did! But it sure would be nice if I had someone else to do all of my mixing and maintenance! ;):lol:

But I digress. I still use my original Target, but my Target Pro is my #1 mod and tank right now. I LOVE the top fill design!!! It performs just as good as the original tank but it's easier to fill. I love it! :)

I still need to pull the trigger on my cart for that one... I keep adding stuff. :facepalm:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh my goodness, I just looked that mod up on Reddit. It's gorgeous!! And SUPER pricey, lol! What an amazing gift! :) So there are 2 versions of the Dripbox? I checked into it when it first came out and I didn't like what I was hearing so I decided against it. I will definitely check into it again! I haven't tried rayon yet but most of my friends use it and like it better than cotton, especially for squonking. I can always pick up a little from my hair dresser to try. :) Kanthal is still my favorite wire for performance, flavor production and ramp up time.

I am so proud of my hubby for quitting! He didn't pass his DOT physical because his blood pressure was too high so he quit that day. He has quit for extended periods before but this time I am praying it's permanent. His cough was ridiculous!!! :(

You will love the Target Pro. It's awesome. :)

Little update on the Cerabis saga: I decided to slap an extra O ring on the coil I was using to see if it would help with the leakage. Unfortunately, it broke when I was trying to put it on. Then on a whim I decided to check the 5-pack of coils I got and...they have the extra O ring on them!! I installed one of those in the Cerabis and I will vape a few tanks through it to see if it helps with the leaking. I am cautiously optimistic! I have the same juice in it (Vape Wild's Buttery Nuts) as I do in the Target Pro tank because I think the Cerabis' flavor is just a touch muted, but I wanted to compare the 2. I will report back after a couple of tanks with my findings. The one thing about the Cerabis coil is that there is NO prime time on it. You can vape on it immediately after you load the tank with juice!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Yeah, they are rather pricey... Tbev is a member here at ECF who switched to supplier status when he started making mods. He's working on a DNA200 mod with a LiPo battery right now. Not sure how much he's asking for those. He does straight mechanical squonkers, too. They are VERY durable... one guy dropped his when he was on the gokart track. Ran over it and dragged it along the pavement. The thing still worked, then he sent it back to Tbev to be reconditioned. Polished it all back up, and he's still using it. :D

And yeah, rayon is all I use anymore, too. RDAs, RTAs, Squonkers... I haven't found an atty yet that it doesn't work in, and the flavor is almost as good as the cCells! As for wire, I mostly use 26g NiChrome. That's my go-to for flavor and ramp time... cools down fairly well, too.

Absolutely! Should be proud of him! :D He realizes that it's becoming a problem, and he's doing something about it. And the dude definitely has more willpower than I do! I think I quit smoking 4 times a year until I switched to vaping... :lol:

Nice that the new coils have the second O-ring! Hoping that they work out better for you. Just as a little trick to help with installing O-rings: heat up a cup of water in the microwave, then drop the O-ring in the hot water for a few minutes before installing. The heat helps them to stretch a little better without breaking. ;) I work on high temperature/high pressure vessels and deal with a LOT of O-rings... sometimes, that's the only way to get them on. It'll be interesting to see how the Cerabis compares with the Target Pro in a 1:1 with the same flavor! Can't wait!

And thought you'd appreciate this... I keep posting this one as my choice in the HG contest. The Yakuza mod kit by ATOM. It uses gCeramic coils and the mod has a "Wattage Ceramic" mode... here's the review from Spinfuel:
Spinfuel Review of ATOM Yakuza mod and Kyodo tank

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yeah, they are rather pricey... Tbev is a member here at ECF who switched to supplier status when he started making mods. He's working on a DNA200 mod with a LiPo battery right now. Not sure how much he's asking for those. He does straight mechanical squonkers, too. They are VERY durable... one guy dropped his when he was on the gokart track. Ran over it and dragged it along the pavement. The thing still worked, then he sent it back to Tbev to be reconditioned. Polished it all back up, and he's still using it. :D

And yeah, rayon is all I use anymore, too. RDAs, RTAs, Squonkers... I haven't found an atty yet that it doesn't work in, and the flavor is almost as good as the cCells! As for wire, I mostly use 26g NiChrome. That's my go-to for flavor and ramp time... cools down fairly well, too.

Absolutely! Should be proud of him! :D He realizes that it's becoming a problem, and he's doing something about it. And the dude definitely has more willpower than I do! I think I quit smoking 4 times a year until I switched to vaping... :lol:

Nice that the new coils have the second O-ring! Hoping that they work out better for you. Just as a little trick to help with installing O-rings: heat up a cup of water in the microwave, then drop the O-ring in the hot water for a few minutes before installing. The heat helps them to stretch a little better without breaking. ;) I work on high temperature/high pressure vessels and deal with a LOT of O-rings... sometimes, that's the only way to get them on. It'll be interesting to see how the Cerabis compares with the Target Pro in a 1:1 with the same flavor! Can't wait!

And thought you'd appreciate this... I keep posting this one as my choice in the HG contest. The Yakuza mod kit by ATOM. It uses gCeramic coils and the mod has a "Wattage Ceramic" mode... here's the review from Spinfuel:
Spinfuel Review of ATOM Yakuza mod and Kyodo tank

Oh my gosh! How did I miss that mod??? It sounds amazing!! :)

I have been vaping the same flavor in the Cerabis and the Target Pro for a couple of days now. I am on my 6th tank with the upgraded coil in the Cerabis and I just did a dry burn before loading last time. I have had minimal "leakage" since changing coils, but I do blow the condensation that collects in the base out once a tank just to keep it clear. There is a spit-back guard at the top of the chimney and I suspect that it is causing some of the juiciness that collects. I normally clear out collected juice through the top of the tank with a Q tip, but I can't on the Cerabis because of that guard in there. I might see if I can remove it. It definitely isn't necessary, as there is ZERO spitback.

As for comparison, flavor between the Cerabis and the Target is almost the same. I think the Cerabis has just a tiny bit of flavor loss but, again, I think that might be due to the spitback guard. It's a wide metal band and the vapor has to go around it. It's pretty danged close, though! The Cerabis has more vapor but, again, not by much. Both coils are .8 ohms, but I vape the cCell at 22.2 watts and the Cerabis coil at 31 watts on the X Cube II. I thought that was strange, but whatev. As long as it tastes great and vapes great, I am okay with vaping a little higher than I am used to. :D

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Oh my gosh! How did I miss that mod??? It sounds amazing!! :)

I have been vaping the same flavor in the Cerabis and the Target Pro for a couple of days now. I am on my 6th tank with the upgraded coil in the Cerabis and I just did a dry burn before loading last time. I have had minimal "leakage" since changing coils, but I do blow the condensation that collects in the base out once a tank just to keep it clear. There is a spit-back guard at the top of the chimney and I suspect that it is causing some of the juiciness that collects. I normally clear out collected juice through the top of the tank with a Q tip, but I can't on the Cerabis because of that guard in there. I might see if I can remove it. It definitely isn't necessary, as there is ZERO spitback.

As for comparison, flavor between the Cerabis and the Target is almost the same. I think the Cerabis has just a tiny bit of flavor loss but, again, I think that might be due to the spitback guard. It's a wide metal band and the vapor has to go around it. It's pretty danged close, though! The Cerabis has more vapor but, again, not by much. Both coils are .8 ohms, but I vape the cCell at 22.2 watts and the Cerabis coil at 31 watts on the X Cube II. I thought that was strange, but whatev. As long as it tastes great and vapes great, I am okay with vaping a little higher than I am used to. :D

Holy crap! Somehow I managed to lose track of my own darn thread. :facepalm: Sorry... I really didn't mean to completely blow ya off like that. :(

Well, I never did manage to pick up a Yakuza mod, but have acquired a Sigelei Fuchai 213. Decided to top it with a CoilArt Mage. Awesome combo with SS316L coils and rayon wicks. My poor Target has been neglected lately. :lol: I did also pick up an MVape M1 Plus, which is supposed to be able to use the cCells. Buuuuuut... you have to get your hands on one of the disposable MVape coils so that you can steal the little bottom pin off of it, and I haven't managed to get ahold of one of those coils yet. :( And, building the RBA head on that thing is a complete PITA! :grr: I really need to figure something out with that one...

Reactions: cooladdict

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I have been looking at these and now after reading this thread I have to have one! I need to start buying things that are not closed systems. I had a few mods and managed to melt the battery charger buy purchasing batteries that were not the best , guessing Sony is the best choice?

It is a very good mod (though if I were to buy one today, I'd get one of the Pro versions). The tank that comes with the Pro version is a bit better, too, because it can be filled from the top. I can say with certainty that you will not regret trying the cCells. Those ceramic coils are very, very good. And you should be able to get around a month's worth of constant vaping with one coil. You will find a lot of opinions on batteries, but all I have used for the past 3-4 years is Sony VTC4s and VTC5s. Check illumn or rtdvapor, I trust both of those sites for authentic batteries. illumn is where I got my last set, and the prices were pretty good, if I remember correctly. VTC4s have higher current draw capabilities; VTC5s have longer battery life. For use in the Target mods and using cCells, VTC5s would be my suggestion. :)

Now that I've found my own thread again (LOL), feel free to ask any questions that you might have here, or send me a PM. Another really good thread that I visit alot for vape/gear discussions is Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch. It is a very friendly group over there. Just be warned... they WILL help you spend your money! :lol:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Holy crap! Somehow I managed to lose track of my own darn thread. :facepalm: Sorry... I really didn't mean to completely blow ya off like that. :(

Well, I never did manage to pick up a Yakuza mod, but have acquired a Sigelei Fuchai 213. Decided to top it with a CoilArt Mage. Awesome combo with SS316L coils and rayon wicks. My poor Target has been neglected lately. :lol: I did also pick up an MVape M1 Plus, which is supposed to be able to use the cCells. Buuuuuut... you have to get your hands on one of the disposable MVape coils so that you can steal the little bottom pin off of it, and I haven't managed to get ahold of one of those coils yet. :( And, building the RBA head on that thing is a complete PITA! :grr: I really need to figure something out with that one...
Hahaha, I lose track in my threads, too. It happens. :D I have heard great things about the Fuchai. I really need to pick up a new mod soon. Not like I NEED one, but...shinyitis. :D I do have the new Vaporesso Estoc tank and some of the EUC coils coming, though. I am SO excited to try out those coils!! Since the cCells first came out last year I have been dreaming of a "rebuildable" option for ceramics and these babies seem to be about as close as you can get to that, and because there is an adapter that makes these coils useable in my Atlantis-style tanks I will be able to use them in all the tanks I currently use the cCells in. I hope they are as good as the early reviewers are reporting, but you never know, lol. I did find another ceramic coil I really like, the Joyetech Ultimo! Flavor is every bit as good as with the cCell and vapor production is even better! They gunk up pretty quickly but they dry burn nicely for cleaning. Maybe if I stop grabbing every new ceramic coil that hits the market I could actually get that new mod... :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have been looking at these and now after reading this thread I have to have one! I need to start buying things that are not closed systems. I had a few mods and managed to melt the battery charger buy purchasing batteries that were not the best , guessing Sony is the best choice?
I really love the LG HG2 batteries. They are hands-down the best batteries I have ever used in my vape gear. I have 4 more being delivered today, actually! :) I got mine from 101 Vapes because I know they are authentic coming from them, but I have also ordered them from Orbtronics and Ilumin. You really do have to be careful with batteries. That's scary the charger melted!! :shock:

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Hahaha, I lose track in my threads, too. It happens. :D I have heard great things about the Fuchai. I really need to pick up a new mod soon. Not like I NEED one, but...shinyitis. :D I do have the new Vaporesso Estoc tank and some of the EUC coils coming, though. I am SO excited to try out those coils!! Since the cCells first came out last year I have been dreaming of a "rebuildable" option for ceramics and these babies seem to be about as close as you can get to that, and because there is an adapter that makes these coils useable in my Atlantis-style tanks I will be able to use them in all the tanks I currently use the cCells in. I hope they are as good as the early reviewers are reporting, but you never know, lol. I did find another ceramic coil I really like, the Joyetech Ultimo! Flavor is every bit as good as with the cCell and vapor production is even better! They gunk up pretty quickly but they dry burn nicely for cleaning. Maybe if I stop grabbing every new ceramic coil that hits the market I could actually get that new mod... :D

The Fuchai is great! I'd read a lot of things talking about how bad the TC was, but it's been perfect for me. I found mine on FT for about $50, and it is the best mod that I've ever spent money on! The biggest complaint that I read about was that it doesn't truly hit 213W as advertised... so what. I've been running it in TC mode since I got it, and it never hits over 60W, and even then, it's only for a second or so. Besides... how sexy is this?
Fuchai with Mage.JPG

That orange is more of an anodized color than it is orange paint, and I think the Mage just looks awesome on it. :D

Hmmmmm... Joyetech Ultimo, huh? Now don't you go tryin' to get me to buy more gear! :lol:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The Fuchai is great! I'd read a lot of things talking about how bad the TC was, but it's been perfect for me. I found mine on FT for about $50, and it is the best mod that I've ever spent money on! The biggest complaint that I read about was that it doesn't truly hit 213W as advertised... so what. I've been running it in TC mode since I got it, and it never hits over 60W, and even then, it's only for a second or so. Besides... how sexy is this?
View attachment 600679

That orange is more of an anodized color than it is orange paint, and I think the Mage just looks awesome on it. :D

Hmmmmm... Joyetech Ultimo, huh? Now don't you go tryin' to get me to buy more gear! :lol:
Ooooh, you got the orange one! That's the one I would get too, for sure. It's absolutely gorgeous, and it definitely does pair up nicely with the Mage! :)

I always laugh when people complain about the higher-wattage mods not actually hitting the top wattage. Who vapes at 213 watts anyway??? How is that any better than, say, 180 watts, lol?! I never vape over 35 watts anyway, but I do like knowing that I have the potential to do so if I am ever so inclined. I keep the Ultimo between 30 and 35 and that's by far the highest wattage I use. Of course I am a tank user only, though. No fancy coil builds for this #lazyvaper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread