Great Tobacco flavor--Easy Vapors--Tru Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got in my 30 ml bottle of Tru Cig tobacco from Easy Vapors out of Melbourne, FL. This has got to be one the best straight tobacco flavors I have ever had. It is not sweet, great hit and smokey like exhale with really very little aftertaste. I am using it in a myjet and I could not be happier. They have awesome pricing, 12.97 per 30 mil and 34.95 for 140 ml! My go to vape has been black note which I love, but to save money, this will be my all day vape so far. Great pricing, the shippinig was fast and they have a pretty good reward program. I have not tried any of their other tobacco flavors, or fruit flavors for that matter, but at this point i do not have a reason to try another flavor, this will be my all day vape from here on out.

Reactions: Bonskibon

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I just got in my 30 ml bottle of Tru Cig tobacco from Easy Vapors out of Melbourne, FL. This has got to be one the best straight tobacco flavors I have ever had. It is not sweet, great hit and smokey like exhale with really very little aftertaste. I am using it in a myjet and I could not be happier. They have awesome pricing, 12.97 per 30 mil and 34.95 for 140 ml! My go to vape has been black note which I love, but to save money, this will be my all day vape so far. Great pricing, the shippinig was fast and they have a pretty good reward program. I have not tried any of their other tobacco flavors, or fruit flavors for that matter, but at this point i do not have a reason to try another flavor, this will be my all day vape from here on out.
They were my first. I like Tru Cig, but have been getting the Straight Tobacco. To me it's just like a cigarette and need to have that flavor in one of my tanks with higher nic. at all times.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Yeah i was between tru cig and the straight tobacco. What is the difference between them to you? I may have to try a small bottle of the straight tobacco too, but im gettiing the big bottle of the tru cig!
I don't remember now, it's been a while since I got anything else. I don't think there is to much of a difference. I'm about ready for a reorder from them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread