Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi Calamity, Our inventory is a bit out of whack... happens when we go to shows. We will be going through it this weekend, if you signed up to be notified then you will get an email when that product goes back into stock.

For the Zombie tank, choose toxic and write Zombie Please or sumfin like that in the notes. Sometimes folks ask for extra juicy or whatever they might have in mind.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Calamity, Our inventory is a bit out of whack... happens when we go to shows. We will be going through it this weekend, if you signed up to be notified then you will get an email when that product goes back into stock.

For the Zombie tank, choose toxic and write Zombie Please or sumfin like that in the notes. Sometimes folks ask for extra juicy or whatever they might have in mind.

Thanks OCD!! I added the notify me option, as soon as the caps are in I'll be ordering!

silvertorch

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Chicago
You will not be disappointed, the tank looks awesome!!

Here it is next to my Zombari =)
silvertorch-albums-pics-forum-picture319659-deconstructed-zombari.jpg

Thanks again OCD!

Also I would recommend getting the IBTpro 22 SS ring, makes look nice a flush.
silvertorch-albums-pics-forum-picture322975-zombie-x2.jpg

Last edited:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You will not be disappointed, the tank looks awesome!!

Here it is next to my Zombari =)
silvertorch-albums-pics-forum-picture319659-deconstructed-zombari.jpg

Thanks again OCD!

Also I would recommend getting the IBTpro 22 SS ring, makes look nice a flush.
silvertorch-albums-pics-forum-picture322975-zombie-x2.jpg

I have the ring already, and that tank looks awesome. Is it colored besides the red?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Was a very busy weekend, the OCD honeydew list was full. I cant complain Because The Mrs asks for so little, after years of neglect we are finally retaking our yard so it was all about fixing sprinklers, seeding a fairly large lawn and other general repairs to make our little escape more hospitable. I am so sore this morning that I dont want to move ;)

We did do a rough inventory to get some of our overstock back onto the site and the Green 22s were one of the items we had several extra sets of so they are now available while stock lasts.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Was a very busy weekend, the OCD honeydew list was full. I cant complain Because The Mrs asks for so little, after years of neglect we are finally retaking our yard so it was all about fixing sprinklers, seeding a fairly large lawn and other general repairs to make our little escape more hospitable. I am so sore this morning that I dont want to move ;)

We did do a rough inventory to get some of our overstock back onto the site and the Green 22s were one of the items we had several extra sets of so they are now available while stock lasts.

Sounds exhausting! I got the notice today they were back but my lack of patience got the best of me a couple days ago so I ordered with SS caps :d. I

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

That is good to know!! I'll definitely sign up for notification on the gold Rook tipsys! (and end caps for 25mm!)

Thx!!!

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Hope they stay in stock for a little while... broke at the moment, but this weekend I'll have a little $$$; I might go ahead and order one (or more!) of those gold rooks right away just so I can get 'em while you have 'em! That would shave a little off the price of the whole tank, when I get it (in May, for my 90 days smoke-free vapeversary!). :thumb:

Thanks!!!!
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Well the 90 days won't be till the end of May; we're getting our fed refund sometime in May, so I figured a good splurge was in order, to mark that. I once went for 3 months, cold-turkey, but it was terrible, suffering every minute, and finally went back to smoking just to quit suffering. Since I'm not suffering this time, I figure when I get to 90 days, I'll know I've REALLY QUIT! :thumb:

But really glad to know you have plenty; those gold rooks are just terrific looking! Really wish you had the flared cones in that old-gold color, too. With my stainless vv3, gold rook w/gold flared cone, and a gold/silver light swirl, it would look like a Royal Scepter! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread