Green led option for provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malossi888

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
NJ
This run of Green Led's will be limited, so we are probably going to do a dealer only release but customers will be able to get them from the dealers direct. We will try and get a list of dealers who will have those. Hopefully in a couple of weeks and before the holidays we can release those.
Sorry for making you guys wait so long.
kindly,
Ken

Hopefully before christmas they will be available. Is the prices going to be the same $15 additonal?

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
i don't see why provape could not hold back a few green led minis for those who have posted here and waited ................

waited and exchanged emails since September. And now this? If it was a limited run they should have just setup preorders on the Provape website.

This was the only thing I told the wife I wanted for Christmas.
Sorry but I feel like I just got slapped in the face.

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
I think its kinda crap that we were told mid Nov for the Green LED's and those of us who went ahead and ordered a different color to hold us over and STILL want to purchase another one with Green are pretty much SOL. I think we should get dibs on them before sending them to dealers. I mean we have been waiting and put off long enough you say???

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I just have to chuckle.
How much harder/different etc. is it to put a green LED in a board?
I know red & blue are predominate colors, but lots of green on all sorts of LEDs.
Green LEDs in most chargers!
Maybe I'll hold out for a purple! :D

Ooops.... sorry for the green smiley.... my bad

Last edited:

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
Maybe a ProVari strike is in order. Oh wait we have been on strike since we were told the green was coming haha still crap though we dont get dibs for waiting and then the dealers get the leftovers, now that means the dealers are going to jack up the prices, or people who dont even care for Provaris will get them and sell them for stupid amounts on the boards. Making it even harder to get. I feel that its just a LED I dont care if it cost 25 as a option just make it a option, it takes the same labor to solder green board as it does blue or red. I'm sure it costs the same too

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
well, as long as it is my own money i'm spending it's my decision not to buy from dealers or classifieds. true, i'd love to have a mini with a green led but i can do without one.
like previous posters i was taken aback by provape's decision to sell this combination only through dealers. that's not really the type of company i want to support through a purchase ..............
one lost sale might not amount to much but who knows. btw, jc - since a led is a led you should care.

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
btw, jc - since a led is a led you should care.
I do care, I guess what I mean is if they are going to say the Blue actually cost 15.00 more to mark it up to the price it is now, they could at least say it cost them 20 for the green (which highly doubt theres a price change, its just a price change for supply and demand) and mark it up say 5 more and make bulks of them and keep people from waiting months on end

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
This run of Green Led's will be limited, so we are probably going to do a dealer only release but customers will be able to get them from the dealers direct. We will try and get a list of dealers who will have those. Hopefully in a couple of weeks and before the holidays we can release those.
Sorry for making you guys wait so long.
kindly,
Ken

:?:

C1ffk.gif

This would have been my first ProVari purchase, and maybe it's just me, but I wanted to buy it directly from ProVape. :unsure:

When will your mini with green LED be available for a wider release at Provape?

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I guess it is what it is but I think that this is a major fail for provape. You will start seeing them in the classifieds for huge money sold by non provari users. Just feels like loyalty doesn't mean as much as it used to these days.

:D You wont see mine there :D They seem to be collectors pieces at least until the next batch???

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I guess it is what it is but I think that this is a major fail for provape. You will start seeing them in the classifieds for huge money sold by non provari users. Just feels like loyalty doesn't mean as much as it used to these days.

I will not buy them off the classifieds if that's the case :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread