Not open for further replies.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
yeah this has really taken the wind out of my sails on finding a vari w/ green led:( Think it's a really poor move on provape part.

Ya, took the wind outta my sails too. It would have been an awesome Christmas gift as it coincided with my 2 year vaporversary :(

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
14k posts! Hahaha well done !

Sent from my Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

heeeheee, Thank you, thank you,
thknicksgirl2-1.gif
:laugh: :lol:

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
This would have been my first ProVari purchase, and maybe it's just me, but I wanted to buy it directly from ProVape. :unsure:

When will your mini with green LED be available for a wider release at Provape?

Likewise for me. I'll only purchase from Provape.
I checked a retailer on Provapes dealer map.... $200 for a satin chrome V2 w/ red LED. :mad:
No thank you.

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Hello Everyone,

Green LEDs will be available, we are just allowing our dealers to get some in stock before we release on ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs. We just got parts in for the Green option, so planning is still happening. :)

Kindly,
ProVape

Thanks Kenny :)

A better report than the last.
Your playing it close to the vest. :D Understood.
I'll refrain from the obvious question & leave it for someone else. :D

loving the green smileys

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
We are working on trying to get these finished before the holidays, but we are still working out the details. No exact ETA on a release date as of yet, but we should be close by mid December.
Kindly,
ProVape

Now if I could only get you to make some more Chrome Provaris... Chrome/Green LED.....

Lapoleon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Boston
Almost ordered the blue led but glad I waited. Ive been waiting so long to order the black mini and I dont want to wait any more lol.

I'm with you Vaponator, almost took the plunge last month, but I can wait another week or two. Now I just need to find some matching green tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread