Green led option for provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
New to this facebook thing - sooner than later???

provape.jpg

happy happy joy joy

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
There is hope ........... happening now!
Hope your around to grab one. :)
Hurry, times running out.

caught the announcement on facebook! ;) coming > black mini, green led!

haven't checked all of the provape forum but as far as i can tell NOBODY announced it here!:( and then ecf went down most of the day ................... sigh

Last edited:

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ

haven't checked this all of the provape forum but as far as i can tell NOBODY announced it here!:( and then ecf went down most of the day ................... sigh

Gotcha there.
Nice score, as I noticed the Facebook announcement as well.

Yeah, ECF going down.... didn't the same thing happen a few days ago?
Was down today for like 4 hours from 10 to 2 pacific.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

haven't checked all of the provape forum but as far as i can tell NOBODY announced it here!:( and then ecf went down most of the day ................... sigh

Wooo-hooooo! Congratz Tibs! & Happy Holidays
santa.gif

Last edited:

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
MonsterKenny ... Thank you so much for allowing this community the opportunity to purchase the Green LED Provari before you toss it to your outside vendors.
I'm sure I speak for many, that we are happy you gave us a chance to order from provape.com
Thank you again! ~I'm not a tree hugger, but like green LEDs~

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
We are working on trying to get these finished before the holidays, but we are still working out the details. No exact ETA on a release date as of yet, but we should be close by mid December.
Kindly,
ProVape

well, as before the info given on this forum is not anything to be relied on, lol. i went back to provape's facebook page and it seems the green led availability was posted 2 days ago .......................... :?:

Swarley

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Nor Cal
Of course, right as i am in the process of saving for soming right now. 3 weeks ago i would have had my black with green led i wanted. Oh well

Same here, I had the money for it last week and then my car broke down and I've had to get a rental and that kinda took up all my extra fundage:( Oh well, maybe I can sell some stuff to get some $$ together.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
New to this facebook thing - sooner than later???

View attachment 157646

happy happy joy joy

gmypc, thanks for the heads-up. I was ready for bed yesterday morning after working all night when my intuition led me to quickly check this thread. I set my alarm early, got my order in at 1:56 pm EST, then went back to sleep.

MonsterKenny ... Thank you so much for allowing this community the opportunity to purchase the Green LED Provari before you toss it to your outside vendors.
I'm sure I speak for many, that we are happy you gave us a chance to order from provape.com
Thank you again! ~I'm not a tree hugger, but like green LEDs~

Agreed. They must've been ready for us, I received a ship notification on a black mini within two hours from the time of order. I don't mean "electronic notification info received", I mean on the road. Already in Kent, WA by yesterday evening. All is well in my kingdom again. Outstanding job ProVape. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread