Green led option for provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapoleon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Boston
gmypc, thanks for the heads-up. I was ready for bed yesterday morning after working all night when my intuition led me to quickly check this thread. I set my alarm early, got my order in at 1:56 pm EST, then went back to sleep.

Agreed. They must've been ready for us, I received a ship notification on a black mini within two hours from the time of order. I don't mean "electronic notification info received", I mean on the road. Already in Kent, WA by yesterday evening. All is well in my kingdom again. Outstanding job ProVape. :thumb:

Same here. Placed the order at 1:58 est. when I got home from work it was en route. Good looks provape

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
How about replacing those retro 80's led displays with something modern like an oled?

Sent from my i-mobile i-style Q3 using Tapatalk 2

yeah I hear ya, Now that I can't get one, and by the time I have the money i bet green will be out of stock anyways, so now I will just wait and hope for a V3 or something new from Provape!! hopefully with a OLED screen!!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
yeah I hear ya, Now that I can't get one, and by the time I have the money i bet green will be out of stock anyways, so now I will just wait and hope for a V3 or something new from Provape!! hopefully with a OLED screen!!

Whats the deal with a OLED screen? Are they better than a LED?

OLED - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Ordered my satin black mini with green led Friday afternoon at 2:00 est (11:00 am pst). I received it today, Monday.
Can you believe that? Not bad, considering I'm in NC. I stuck the battery in, performed a function check and then wrapped it up and stuck it under the Christmas tree.

I love it when a plan comes together. I feel as happy as my avatar.

cheers

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I have a Flip cell phone that has OLED on the outside to show the time... It works in sunlight but is not nearly as bright as a LED screen like the Provari has.....

As long as it's able to be read :p

Anyways, waiting for the shipment confirmation email is driving me nuts haha, can't wait to get my 1st Provari.

And it just shipped, sweet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread