Green LED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Unfortunately that is pretty much standard business practice for all the e-cigarette model suppliers out there. I'm not even sure who out there has green LED tip m401 model e-cigarette batteries available. I kind of like the green, though I'm also partial to the blue - which is what I use now in a black model. I've been planning to replace my current old batteries with stainless steel, but I don't want the red/orange LED tip that seems so common in that finish. I also wouldn't mind a purple LED tip (just seems like it would be kind of cool), but that seems to be a real rarity in e-cigarettes. I have been able to get m401 series atomizers without any logo imprinted on them (like from LiteCigUSA), but I just don't think you'll have much luck finding batteries without logos. Maybe from a bulk offshore supplier? At least with stainless steel finishes you can rub off the logo without damaging the underlying paint finish, but I'm not sure there are any stainless steel green LED tips out there.

topchunhua

Moved On
Feb 21, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

topchunhua

Moved On
Feb 21, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier