Greeting from Malaysia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Vaping illegal in Msia?

Didn't know it was. It's illegal to sell and distribute here in Singapore.

Though I'm hearing mixed signals that being seen vaping in public is illegal too.

Ah well. Government just wants to earn through taxes.

Yeap, it is illegal here in, malaysia. But people still vap. Haha. Singapore banned E-ciggs ever since the product launched right?

There are lots of juice manufacturers in Malaysia.

Yeap, but the quality is not the same with the one that i ordered from US.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm sorry, it's late here and I'm too tired to look back through all of the links I found earlier. There was a member from Indonesia looking for juice and when I did a search for him I found many juices from Malaysia. I suggest you do a Google search on E-liquid Malaysia and you will likely find the vendors I did.

Reactions: Frederick Hew

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:
Reactions: Frederick Hew

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Yup they banned it ever since.

Must make tax money what.

At the expense of the health of their citizens.

Hahaha. They even come up with questionable statements sayijg that the vapour is more harmful than cig smoke!

I see. Haha, yup, i wonder if the goverment really thinks that Google is not exists?? :p

Which juice manufacturer is well known in Msia?

Hi, im sorry that i'm not very sure which is the well known juice manufacturer in malaysia because i always get my liquid from US.

hello neighbors from the north !

Hello! from north, which means...Singapore? :p

It is very unclear regarding the laws in Malaysia. Vape shops are allowed to exist. People vape openly.

Also I just read that there is a big vape convention in Kuala Lumpur September 4-6. More information here: Vapex International Malaysia / 4-6 Sept 2015 in KL

Also check out Richard NG who does reviews on Malaysian juice (and mods/tanks/drippers). Richard Ng - YouTube

Le Gadgets - Malaysian e-Juices

Yup, you are right. Well, i might be going to the vape convention, is anyone going? Haha

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread