Greeting from Malaysia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Goblin Mini is an awesome tank :)

For me, I'm switching in between Aromamizer RDTA and Billow v2. I have a bunch of other tanks growing dust due to this 2 tanks which have been great so far...haha.

Yup, indeed it is a good tank but too bad, the refilling has to be done at the bottom after unscrewing. But overall it was satisfying, hehehe. You got good tank too! Im thinking to get TVF4 to pair with my M80, hehe

Welcome I also joined recently. I had a TFV4 tank on an Xcube 2 once, but it was damaged by a friend....grrr. The tank was great especially top fill but it drank the juice real fast...I mean really fast. The taste and vapor production was awesome. I have been looking at it again since the release of the nickel and titanium coils but have 2 Uwell Crown tanks. The coils are very expensive for TFV4 so keep it in mind but its an amazing tank nonetheless.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Welcome I also joined recently. I had a TFV4 tank on an Xcube 2 once, but it was damaged by a friend....grrr. The tank was great especially top fill but it drank the juice real fast...I mean really fast. The taste and vapor production was awesome. I have been looking at it again since the release of the nickel and titanium coils but have 2 Uwell Crown tanks. The coils are very expensive for TFV4 so keep it in mind but its an amazing tank nonetheless.

Hi thanks! Welcome too :p Oh, that's so sad for your broken TFV4. I love that tank because it is top fill and single/double/triple/and and and, yup, alot of coil(s). So ur juice finish real fast? A full tank can last you for how long? Yup, they said the coils is exp, but how about you rebuild yourself? Will it be better?

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Taifun is a RTA catered for mouth to lung whereas tfv4 is another sub-ohm tank. Sub-ohm tanks are usually used for lung hit although some can be used for mouth to lung

There are other RTA that are pretty good for MTL but they are usually pricey like the KF.

Woops! I thought taifun is also sub-ohm tank. Misunderstood it, lol ! Kayfun is too ex.... ouch

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Woops! I thought taifun is also sub-ohm tank. Misunderstood it, lol ! Kayfun is too ex.... ouch

Well...the term 'sub-ohm tank' can be very confusing and misleading. The term "sub-ohm tanks" are tanks that are designed for sub-ohm and comes with sub-ohm pre-build/disposable coils like the Subtank, TFV4, Crown, etc. However, any tank/drippers that is rebuildable (RTA, RDA, RBA, etc) has the capability to go sub-ohm as it's based on your coil build :)

Sadly, most mouth-to-lung tanks are pretty pricey like the Kayfun, Rose v2, Erlkonigin, Aqua v2, etc. In actual fact, most if not all sub-ohm tanks are capable of doing mouth-to-lung by closing the air-flow to bare minimum but not all of it will perform well in that aspect. The Aspire Triton tank is one of the tank that I know can do well for mouth-to-lung but there are some negative comments in this forum about it. Well...again...all tanks has it pros-and-cons...important is that if you are okay with the downsides of the tank...it's worth exploring it.Otherwise, another classic budget mouth-to-lung would be the Aspire Nautilus Mini.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Well...the term 'sub-ohm tank' can be very confusing and misleading. The term "sub-ohm tanks" are tanks that are designed for sub-ohm and comes with sub-ohm pre-build/disposable coils like the Subtank, TFV4, Crown, etc. However, any tank/drippers that is rebuildable (RTA, RDA, RBA, etc) has the capability to go sub-ohm as it's based on your coil build :)

Sadly, most mouth-to-lung tanks are pretty pricey like the Kayfun, Rose v2, Erlkonigin, Aqua v2, etc. In actual fact, most if not all sub-ohm tanks are capable of doing mouth-to-lung by closing the air-flow to bare minimum but not all of it will perform well in that aspect. The Aspire Triton tank is one of the tank that I know can do well for mouth-to-lung but there are some negative comments in this forum about it. Well...again...all tanks has it pros-and-cons...important is that if you are okay with the downsides of the tank...it's worth exploring it.Otherwise, another classic budget mouth-to-lung would be the Aspire Nautilus Mini.

Yup, so far as i know, sub-ohm tank is actually the tank comes pre-build coils and without RBA section. But maybe it is because more people are demanding for RBA section, so the company comes out with the tank with the OCC and RBA capabilities.

Yeah, i think likewise too. I tried the Aspire Nautilus Mini before, but i still choose Golbin Mini. Haha!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread