Greetings! A bit of advice, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I’ve heard the sharpie comparison before, but sharpies come in a lot of different sizes. Some are not too much bigger than a pen that would be no problem sticking in my pocket, others are big chubby clunky things that would be very uncomfortable to stick in my pants pocket.

Is there a site that gives the respective dimensions and comparison pictures of the ego/kgo style pv’s to said sharpie so I can see what style pen it is compared to?
I’d just hate to buy something that is uncomfortable or incontinent to carry around.

Which is the smallest?

Look at post #12 in this thread. They are all about this size, shown against a sharpie pen:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...get-back-into-vaping-v2-joye-510-other-2.html

Antoly

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
Maynard MA, USA
I started with cigarette-like e-cig as well. Like you I prefered people to not pay attention to what I "smoke". The bad thing was that the time to charge battery was about twice longer than the time battery worked then (because of low mAh). So very soon I got four batteries and two chargers. One you use, another is a spare, two more are charging at all times. A little boring. For now I use e-pipe which looks just like classic pipe and uses 700mAh-1000mAh batteries. And I have a 6-slot charger, allowing to charge 6 batteries simultaneously.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I’ve heard the sharpie comparison before, but sharpies come in a lot of different sizes. Some are not too much bigger than a pen that would be no problem sticking in my pocket, others are big chubby clunky things that would be very uncomfortable to stick in my pants pocket.

Is there a site that gives the respective dimensions and comparison pictures of the ego/kgo style pv’s to said sharpie so I can see what style pen it is compared to?
I’d just hate to buy something that is uncomfortable or incontinent to carry around.

Which is the smallest?

Hi & Welcome! I'm sure this won't be much help but I have the E-Power 14650 mentioned above (with replaceable batteries, switch, etc.). It measures about 11/16" dia. & 5" long to the top of the cone. I don't know how this compares to the other PVs mentioned; this one uses one protected 14650 battery rated at 1050mAh. I carry it in my shirt pocket w/2 -3 bottles of juice.

Hope this helps, Happy Vaping! :vapor:

bobsy

Account closed on request
Apr 14, 2012
Woop! My Riva 510 starter kit has just arrived here from the UK :D
5 hours for the initial charge apparently, although the charger says the batt's full already. Still best to wait, I suppose. Wanna try the new flavours! I gave up on the stupid e-cig that I had. It tasted awful and I had to change the batteries constantly... Well that's my excuse for having smoked a few analogues yesterday anyway!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Hi & Welcome! I'm sure this won't be much help but I have the E-Power 14650 mentioned above (with replaceable batteries, switch, etc.). It measures about 11/16" dia. & 5" long to the top of the cone. I don't know how this compares to the other PVs mentioned; this one uses one protected 14650 battery rated at 1050mAh. I carry it in my shirt pocket w/2 -3 bottles of juice.

Hope this helps, Happy Vaping! :vapor:
Thanks for the measurements!

I went with the Kgo system and ordered the kit plus an extra 650mah kgo battery.
I got the 650 battery yesterday, and it will easily fit in my pants pocket, and expect to get the full size kit today.
I think it'll work out great for me.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Thanks for the measurements!

I went with the Kgo system and ordered the kit plus an extra 650mah kgo battery.
I got the 650 battery yesterday, and it will easily fit in my pants pocket, and expect to get the full size kit today.
I think it'll work out great for me.

Sounds great! I haven't tried (or actually seen) a KGO but from all the happy KGO vapers' reports I've read here I expect you'll be delighted with it (I expect I would too :) ). The specs look good, & I can't recall reading of any complaints with them. Don't know what kind of 650 battery you got but (again, based on what I've read) if it's a 3.4 volt, when you get your 3.7 volt KGOs in you should notice a significant difference with the same attys/cartos. Also they should give you almost 1.7 times the vape-time between charges (I think; quart low on coffee here).

Best wishes, Blessings from my cave & Happy Vaping! :vapor:

pttp

Apr 20, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Hi Bobsy

Welcome. I have a 510-T kit and I love it. Great throat hit for a mini. If you MUST have high portability and small form factor I haven't found anything yet that out does the 510-T, however, like everyone says, if you depend on it for all your vaping...count on having a very intimate relationship with your charger lol. In a work environment where you're only vaping occasionally in same fashion as smoke breaks, the 340 mah will get you through a workday with a bit of jam left for the drive home but fear of running short will keep you dragging the charger and/or smaller batt with you everywhere. I was pack to pack n a half smoker and I've been using my 510-T for all my vaping and the charger and 2 batts barely keep up with me. hope that sheds some light for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread