Greetings and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Álvaro Vélez

Aug 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

So I'm fairly new to vaping, about 4 months away from the stinkies after almost 11 years, I started with an ego starter kit and now I've moved on to al the Ego One which I'm loving.

I would like to know what do you think would be the next step from an ego one?

Also, could you guys guide me into a good example liquid supplier that ships to South America? Bolivia particularly, since e liquid prices over here are way too expensive and not much variety.

Thanks in advance for your time and advices,

Best regards.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Alvaro Velez. Glad to have you here!:)

Look at the Kanger subox Mini Kit. Review below.
When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings.

Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread. Lots of members (all enablers, every last one of them) who would be more than happy to give you recommendations based on your preferences. I love Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea & Coconut Boba Tea.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

I don't know if any of the above vendors ship to Bolivia. You could email them and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread